"ITS JUST AN ACCIDENT" CHAPTER 1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N P.O.V

I wake up because of my alarm clock this time...it's already 6:00 AM in morning and this is my first time job in academy in 'SN COMPANY' so I get out to my bed and do my morning routine...when I finish my morning routine I go to the bathroom to shower...one minute...Then I done showering in bathroom and I go to my closet to find some comfortable dress to wear in academy.....I go downstairs to eat my breakfast so I packed my toast and go to the door and close it carefully....
While I'm walking to go in the academy I accidentally bump into a person and I actually let go my phone and bag and I lay down...
'ouch my back it's hurt'
"Why you!...you should see were you going young lady"
I hear some voice it's cold but sacrastic in same time...
"I'm sorry... don't worry next time I will see where I'm going miss..."
I talk with low tone because I'm shy and embarrassed in the same time and I don't really know what I'm gonna do I'm innocent and this is my fist da- wait!!....while in my though I accidentally remember that it's my first job today in academy!!! Ohh no!!!
I should get going or I'm gonna be late in my first day in academy and I don't want to happen that...so I pick up my phone and bag and bow to the person and said
"I'm very sorry...but I really have to go"
I walk away because I'll be late in my first day!?
.
.
.
.
.
LEONOR P.O.V

While I'm walking and my hands are on my pocket but suddenly someone just bump on me and here phone and bag are let go in here hands and she lay down in the ground...so I said to here
" Why you!...you should see were you going young lady"
I say it to here with cold and sacrastic tone...but the lady just say
"I'm sorry... don't worry next time I will see where I'm going miss..."
She said it with low tone so I feel bad why I do that to here...while she in here thought she got shocked and pick here phone and bag on the ground and said
"I'm very sorry...but I really have to go..."
She walked away and while me thinking...
'i really want to see here face...'
So I go to my work maybe il going to be late...and I don't really want that to happened...

Narrator:
Be gone you pissty!!😆 Hahaha I'm just joking 😂😅.. well how's the story is it good or not!🥲 Aishhh I'm very tired and lazy...I'm sorry if I do this in short because I have to get my notebook and memories the English because we have a long quizze for tomorrow in 10:20 in morning!😱 So my brain is loading so I don't have a though in this story so that's why I do this a short chapter 😮‍💨 ahhh!!! I'm lazy but bored but I need to study hard for tomorrow morning...so I hope you love this story I'm sorry if it's short but don't worry guys I will make up on you...so bye and I hope you have a good day everyone 😁!!!!

~•THANKS FOR READING •~