"MY MI AMOR" CHAPTER 4

.
.
.
.
.

Every classroom is quite...no one's having a noise because they prepared the answer to there exam coming in this week...

Y/N POV
Everyone is quite no one speaking except for me.
I look at my time it's already 12:50 in afternoon this bill should be ring for now.

I wait for them to finish their reviews for coming this exams next week.
While I'm waiting for them the bill ring and that's mean it's time to have a lunch.
"Alright class,it's time to eat some lunch" I said it while I'm heading to cafeteria.

I sigh when I get out of the classroom.this discussion is very tiring I see.but it's my job to teach the students some education.
While I'm walking I bump into Princess Leonor and we both fall out and she got on top of me.

Leonor POV
While I'm walking someone bump at me and I got on tope of her.
I look at her coldly and got memorize by her beauty in my eyes.
It's Y/N I got bump into and she got nervous and have a blush on her face.
I stand up and help her to stand
"You should be careful next time my dear" I said to her while smirked seducely.
"I'm very sorry Princess Leonor, don't worry next time I will not bump into you again " she said it and bow and so I got a smile on my face a pat her head because I'm more taller than here.

What a cutie pie my wife you are so cute I can't stay away from you,but if I stay away it might someone will get you away from me.

"MY MI AMOR"

To be continue