what did you say Chapter 3

Everything is quite and no one speak..the head of the school administrator is not speaking because he is awkward when princess Leonor is her....

"Who is that girl"princess Leonor treatment is look cold but sometimes it gives a good vibes...
"She's the new college Dean... Princess Leonor..."he speaks like a nerves inside her throat...
"I see....I want her portfolio today and more info about her...I got interested in her..."she said it with a strict tone that can make you shadder ...
"Yes!... princess Leonor... maybe in evening if it's ok..."The mister try not to be scared to her own opinions...

She hummm...."make it faster Mr.chicago...i don't want to wait...."she said it while looking at her coldly...
The mister bow her head for respect and go head to her office to prepare the info about you...

Y/N POV

Well...I didn't know that we meet again...but why so moody... nevermind I'm her for a job not to ask some questions about this emperor...

I go to the 12th classroom to start my class and when I go inside everyone is quite...

"Good morning everyone!"she said it joyfully while smiling to her student...
"Good morning Ms.Dean!"everyone great her with respect...
"I see,today that all of you are excited to a knew lessons or topic!"she said it while she prepare her materials to her desk...
Everyone make a sounds like a excited for their graduate next year...
"Ok!...let's start our lesson so that all of you will go to your next topic"she started to teach her student because she is there history professor...
Not knowing that someone is watching at her with a devil and possessive smile that can luck you with her muscle hands...

"I GET IMPRESSED BY YOU MY WIFE"

To be continued and hi I'm back sorry if I take to update