"We Meet again" CHAPTER 2

Narrator:
Yo³ I'm back 😂 what a long day to be back!😒😓😂 Will our exam will be coming and I should continue this story because I like this story....and I actually forgot I have some announcement before we start in the next chapter...ummm😅 what can I say on this...!
I've been busy lately.... because we are practicing some treather in English and I need to make some portfolio to English too it's the same subject teacher...and I've been thinking about to continue this story... because I think maybe tomorrow I can't be published a new chapter and I know that 😒 everyone like my story is waiting how's this gonna be published...and that's all!😴 I hope you enjoy reading this story and beware this is short ok.

Leonor P.O.V

"ahhh!... Princess Leonor...I didn't know you're here I thought you will not gonna come in here..." an professor asking in princess Leonor with nervous tone...
"what do you think! That I'm here!"
'ahh! Princess Leonor is angry...wait where's that lady!!..'
"huff- I'm very sorry if I'm late"
A voice like an angel I heard that day...and
WE MEET AGAIN
YES!...we meet again my dear...I'm very sorry if I talked to you that sacrastic tone...it's I'm stressed...I talked it in my thoughts until she talked
"ohh it was nice meeting you again Princess Leonor"
Ohh what a lovely voice...I really now want you by myself...but sadly I need to know you more my dear...
My thoughts is full with here face in my mind and I didn't know that it's 5 min that I'm in my thoughts thinking about him but I replied
"ohh- yes it was nice meeting you my dea- miss.y/n"
That was close...but still I want to call her that way...

Narrator:
Op³ we are over here!...😅😂 Sorry beautiful human but it's a short.... because I have to do something and it's my homework and portfolio...so I hope you enjoy

~~THANKS FOR READING~~