8- [ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ, ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ]

Jimin's father, Chanyeol Park, reclined in his luxurious leather armchair, deep in thought about the recent event that had taken place in his extravagant mansion. The image of Taehyung's challenging gaze lingered in his mind, leaving him pondering over the young man's next move. Lost in his musings, Chanyeol was abruptly interrupted by the ringing of the intercom.

Take devil, take devil appear, we all heard it but, chanyeol park witnessed it,

"Sir, Mr. Kim Taehyung is willing to meet you"

the receptionist's voice echoed through the intercom, informing Chanyeol of Taehyung Kim's arrival. The mention of Taehyung's name sent a jolt through Chanyeol's heart, but he composed himself and calmly responded, "Send him in."

Without much delay, Taehyung entered the room, exuding confidence as he strode in wearing a crisp white shirt adorned with black polka dots, complemented by a long leather jacket. It was as if he already owned everything within those mansion walls.

"So, Mr. Park Chanyeol, have you made your decision?" Taehyung inquired, taking a seat and propping his leg up.

"You know very well that the answer is no," Chanyeol addressed him in a stern tone, evoking a smirk from Taehyung.

"To me, it seems like a foolish decision," Taehyung taunted, his voice filled with bitterness.

"Do you think I would sell my son for a mere sum of money that wouldn't even benefit me?" Chanyeol scoffed, but Taehyung understood the underlying meaning of his words.

"Why did you complicate matters when the solution was simple?" Taehyung leaned back in his chair, causing Chanyeol to hesitate momentarily. Taehyung retrieved a chequebook from his coat and looked Chanyeol in the eye, saying, "Tell me, how much was the Areum family offering you for this marriage?"

Taken aback, the old man trembled, unsure of how to respond. Taehyung grew impatient and demanded, "Enough with the act of honesty. Give me the amount."

"Is your account holding that captive"

Chanyeol's comment about Taehyung not having enough money ignited a spark of anger within the young man

He forcefully tossed the chequebook onto the glass table and declared, "Fill in your desired amount and negotiate it tomorrow morning."

With that, Taehyung exited the room, leaving behind a loud slam of the door.

As Taehyung stomped off from Chanyeol's cabin, his eyes were instantly drawn to the view of Jimin in a formal suit. Jimin was standing beside a woman in a pencil skirt and shirt, indicating that she was his secretary. Both of their eyes were focused on a file, seemingly engaged in a discussion.

Jimin also noticed Taehyung and the memory of that day flooded his mind, causing him to try to avoid Taehyung's presence. However, Taehyung's approaching steps couldn't go unnoticed by him.

Jimin continued his professional talk with his secretary, but the unpredictable man, Kim Taehyung, suddenly held Jimin's face by the chin, making him look up at him. Jimin's eyes widened in stunned surprise at his behavior.

"His skin, fairer than freshly fallen snow, is as smooth as the softest silk, perfectly complementing his eyes that shine like the moon in a midnight sky. His nose, straight and elegant, gracefully ends in a delicate, plum-like tip. And oh, his lips, like cherries blossoming on a tree, gently part as he speaks, framed by his locks of golden-blond hair," Taehyung passionately uttered, tracing his gaze over every exquisite feature of Jimin's face.

Jimin, taken aback, noticed that Taehyung was holding a phone near his ear, but couldn't comprehend who he was conversing with.

"I give you the responsibility, to create a wedding dress of utmost perfection for my enchanting groom," Taehyung implored, his final request causing Jimin to abruptly remove his face from Taehyung's grasp. With a glare, Jimin firmly declared,

"I have no intentions of marrying you."

A half-smile graced Taehyung's lips as he leaned closer to Jimin's ear, whispering, "Chanyeol Park himself will announce it, just you wait and see." Those words send a shiver down Jimin's spine, leaving him both anxious and curious.

Taehyung gave Jimin one last lingering glance before gracefully exiting the office, leaving Jimin to ponder the depths of his emotions.

---------------------

As Taehyung said, Park Chanyeol himself announced it in a magazine interview, stating:

"Your son, the most successful youth business, is considering marrying someone. Is that true?"

"There are many rumors about Kim and Park forming a unit again?"

"Nothing is hidden from anyone. The relationship between the Kims and Parks, which was formed through a business collaboration, has become closer than any other business group. The bond we share is even closer and more familiar than we initially thought.

We have the intention of collapsing again. Not only through work, but our new generation, Park Jimin, and Kim's heir are also considering moving forward together with the support of myself and Mr. Kim Hwan. I am opening up my heart and mind to better understand and support the new generation. Thank you."

After that announcement, things moved like a wave of water. Nothing remained constant as everything around Jimin changed, particularly in his own life.

Whenever he visited the office, everyone greeted him with congratulations, accompanied by a smile that didn't quite feel like a genuine wish. He couldn't help but wonder what they were congratulating him for. It felt as though he was in a grave while everyone else saw him surrounded by flowers.

Jimin felt frustrated. Taehyung hadn't contacted him or shown up after their odd meeting at the office.

Feeling depressed and panicked by the situation, Jimin distanced himself from others. He lacked the courage to face his parents and even his brother. Their lack of communication made Jimin's brother question why he never shared anything, especially if something was going on between him and Taehyung.

_______________
_______

An  - i apologize if you found some writting errors:⁠'⁠(

I love them -_-

Words -  984

[Tuesday 26 December,2023]