4

With her sunglasses on, it was easier for her to observe the woman sitting beside her. She was quiet since this morning, and she's just waiting for the right timing to break the ice.

A 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign is all over her face.

This is their second and the last day of shooting for the skincare commercial.

She arrived to the set earlier than her, and to pass the time she spoke with Charlotte who was also there with her father.

A few minutes later, a grumpy Anntonia sat beside her without uttering a single word. It's been almost two hours since she took the role of the mute.

Across her was Charlotte who was talking non-stop, a total opposite of Anntonia.

"Khun Cha, your father is asking for you." A staff interjects.

Anntonia's face immediately lit up when Charlotte left. "Finally, some quiet."

Michelle looked at her questioningly when she spoke. "So you do talk?" she gasped.

"Shut up and just hug me. I'm so sleepy."

She adjusted her seat for her to be able to lean closer to Michelle.

There's something she can't explain about Michelle's hugs. It's warm and comforting. She closed her eyes as the warmth envelops her whole being.

Seeing that Anntonia really plans on sleeping she made her position more comfortable for her and occasionally caress her hair.

She actually texted her last night about going to an event that ended at 12 AM. So it's understandable she's still feeling sleepy.  They were on that intimate position when a staff slash a diligent Pordee shipper, photographed them.

Their friendship is actually cute that makes you think twice about their real score. If only Anntonia was single, people would really think that these two women are in a relationship.

The people around saw this and let them rest for a while.

Michelle chuckled when she heard Anntonia make cute snoring sounds. She rested her head on hers and dozed off.

Anntonia smiled secretly at the gesture, it's like she was waiting for this before she could finally sleep.

"I bet one of them already has feelings for the other."

Charlotte crossses her arms as she leans on the tent post while they watch the two sleeping women.

"I bet they already have feelings for each other." Abraham fired back.

"It's the eyes, Khun Cha. The eyes never lie," he added.

"Maybe. But let's not forget one of them is taken. If they do have feelings for each other, it's a matter of 'are they willing to risk' it?"

Abraham contemplated on Charlotte's words.

"Time will tell, my dearest Abraham. The world spins, we don't know what the future holds for them." She patted his shoulder then left him there.

Charlotte went to her father's side who was chatting with the director. "Father, I think it's best to wake those two up to  finish their shoot already so they can rest earlier."

The director nodded his, agreeing to her suggestion.

Donovan then signalled one of the staffs to wake them up.

Michelle was the first one to wake. She told the staff that she'll wake the sleeping woman herself.

To start it off, she gave her a forehead kiss then pinched her cheeks. Anntonia stirred and the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes was the grinning Pinay.