18

Anntonia couldn't shut up and kept asking Sam where they're headed. Her best friend basically dragged her out of her house with her luggage that she kindly packed for her.

"Just sleep Anntonia, I'll wake you up once we reach the airport."

Anntonia's eyes widened, "Airport?!"

She does not have any overseas scheduled as far as she's concerned. Her manager didn't mention anything about having to fly somewhere.

"What's going on?"

Sam refused to answer.

"Seriously Sam, I'm gonna scream so bad you'll be embarrassed for my tantrums." Anntonia threatens, her arms folded over her chest.

Sam looked back and saw how Anntonia stood still, her eyes challenging her.

She ran her fingers on her hair as she starts losing her patience.

"Fine! We're going on vacation. I've already talked to Mark and he agreed. I'd rather you get lost somewhere than watch you sulk and drink like a pathetic loser."

"Oy!"

"Sorry but that's the truth. Now get over here and let's board that plane."

Moments later, she found out where they're going.

Anntonia is in shambles, just the thought of meeting Michelle in the Philippines scares the shit out of her. They really didn't have a closure, the woman found out she's getting engaged through the news. By the time she tried calling her, Michelle has already blocked her number and her social media.

She messed up big time and after two years, she's on her way to see the one that got away.

Reconciliation? She won't hope for something that's impossible. She's still engaged after all and it's been two years, maybe she's the only one hanging on to a whirlwind romance of the past.

Michelle deserves closure and she's gonna give it to her even if it's obviously overdue.

She just hopes Irfan won't get wind of this. Yup, Sam thought it's best to hide it from everyone especially Irfan. Only Anntonia's manager and her boss knows about their secret rendezvous.

Besides, she's not exactly famous in the Philippines so no one would outright suspect a tall and beautiful woman walking their streets.

The thing is, they still haven't contacted Michelle or her agency. By the words of Sam, "Anntonia, babe I love you but you know I love beaches more than anything so I booked us a trip to Palawan. You survived two years without Michelle I think a few more days wouldn't hurt, right?"

So there it goes, they'll skip Manila where Michelle is and enjoy the beaches in Palawan as it is a priority according to Sam.

"I'm excited, are you excited?" Sam keeps on wiggling like a worm due to her excitement. Oblivious of the worrisome face of her best friend.

It seems like as they get closer to Michelle she becomes nervous by the minute.

They've already boarded the plane and will soon take off.