17

"Please welcome Ms. Michelle Dee!"

The crowd roared in applause as the Filipina beauty walked out of the corner to go to the center stage beside the host.

"Wow, you are a truly gorgeous woman Ms. Dee." The host can't help but compliment his guest, this is his first time seeing her up close and personal.

"Aw, thank you so much. You know, I really am grateful that you have invited me here. I love watching your show and to be finally here with you is a dream come true."

The host felt giddy at her revelation.

"And thank you for accepting our invitation. Please have a seat."

Michelle is currently live in a morning talk show with an esteemed Filipino host and presenter.

The host started asking formality questions that Michelle had professionally answered. Every question she gets, she answers eloquently.

"These next questions actually came from your fans that we have collected from the online forum. Apparently these are the most frequent questions they want to ask. If you think it's inappropriate or too personal, you can skip the question."

"Ahh, thank goodness. But right now I can really feel that I'm in the hot seat." Michelle giggles nervously but rather playful, trying to make the audience laugh.

"Good, because you are. Miss Michelle Dee, these are your ten burning questions!"

"Is it true that you're getting married?"

"No, I'm curious who they say I'm marrying."

"Number two, do you like men?"

"I'm bisexual."

"Three, are you in a relationship?"

"Pass!"

"Are you in love or have you ever been."

"No and yes."

"When are you going back to Thailand?"

"Uhm, I don't think I am ever going back to Thailand. My contract with a Thai cosmetics brand ended almost two years ago and right now I'm entirely focused on my career here in the Philippines."

"Six. Do you miss PorDee?"

"Pass!"

"Will there be a PorDee comeback?"

"Nope, not in the near future."

"Eight, do you have plans acting in a GL movie or series?"

"Secret." She looked straight at the camera and winked to which the audience demanded a clear answer.

"Nine, are you open to having a love team with a leading lady?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Last question, how do you feel about Anntonia's relationship?"

Michelle stiffened. She expected to be asked about this and thought she was strong enough to not be affected with it, the reason why she accepted this interview. However, it seems her mask cracked.

It seems like whatever courage she had before this is completely gone, at the mention of her epic failure of a romance from two years ago.

"If she's happy then I'm happy for her. It's been two years, what happened has already passed. We should really be living in the present. So to the fans that still haven't really moved on, it's time to move forward."

The crowd gave mixed reactions, there are those who are stubborn rooting for Anntonia and Michelle's reunion.

Her interview caused a commotion on X, with fans sharing their sentiments and opinions to what has been said.