Ways to Annoy the Fellowship of the Ring: Legolas

HOW TO ANNOY LEGOLAS

1. While he's asleep, shave his head bald and see how he reacts.

2. Just laugh and make fun of his bald head, not listening to his complaints when he reacts to you shaving him bald. 

3. Break his bow.

4. Carve pictures of dwarves (specifically Gimli) on his bow. Yeah, that would drive him crazy.

5. Replace his shampoo with other stuff like human excretions . . . hehe or simply water (so that when he applies the water to his hair, he'll be wonderng why his hair's not getting any better. And he'll just be putting more and more and more. oh, and don't forget to see how he reacts :)

6. Tell him that he has a baby's skin complexion.

7. Cut off his hair, make a wig out of it, wear it and run around the place going "Wheeeee!!! I'm Legolas!!!" also don't forget to see how he reacts.

8. Replace the string of his bow with strands of his hair. 

9. Fill his bow and arrow container with something sticky so that during battle, he wouldn't be able to pull out an arrow. Hehe he'll have to run for his life.

10. Say to him, "oh, i finally know now what makes your bow (from galadriel) so special: it is a crooked heavenly stick that is intertwined with a heavenly string that's purpose is to shoot MORE STICKS!!!!!!!" cry then add "it's just so special, *sob,sob* so special" rubbing your eye. ;)