❝𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧❞

Today you've officially transferred to your new university. You head out the main office to head to your apartment complex with your class schedule in hand where your cousin Lee Eun-Jung is now your neighbor and helping you unpack your things.

  "I'm back" you announce, closing the door behind you making your way to look for your cousin.

  She was only a year older than you. Beautiful long, shiny black hair and a introverted personality but she was quite the looker. Everywhere she went she turned heads and had the mysterious aura to most strangers. But with you she just was her bubbly self that you've know since kids.

  "Finally, I cannot handle anymore unpacking for you, so the rest is all yours, but I did manage to find your little secret stash" she says holding a dildo in her hand.

  "HEY, stop being nosy, give it back!" You say annoyed, snatching it from her hand.

  "Looks like kinkyness runs in the family, don't worry I won't tell anyone!" She says sending you a wink.

  You and your cousin were close, a bit too close for that matter. You were almost the same age and practically grew up together, so once your mother said you'd be transferring to the same Uni as her you didn't complain.

  According to her, your uncles had been worried she's been lonely given her closed off personality and recommended you to the very well known school with better classes, teachers, etc... than your last university.

  You two were basically best friends so the idea of moving to the city right next door from her excited you.

  "Ok so tomorrow we'll get coffee before class so I can show you around the campus, I'll introduce you to the group if you want! " she blows you a kiss as she leaves to her own apartment.

  Her "Study group". You know damn well what kind of group she's talking about. It amazes you how she's still a virgin while being the leader of this kind of group. Who knows, if the member aren't bad looking, you might consider joining, you were no saint, you loved to enjoy the the pleasurable wonders life had to offer, maybe a little more than usual.

  In case you're not following, Eun-Jung has a little sex club she likes to call a "History Research Group", where members would weekly participate in sexual activity and report to her. The reason? Nobody really knows. Probably to fulfill her pervy desires, but hey, she managed to recruit members didn't she?

  Not being a member yourself, you shouldn't know about the existence of the group, but of course being the founder's relative and bff, she made an exception and told you all about it. From what you could gather, seems like a fun after school activity for young adults!

  With the thought of actually meeting the people Eun-Jung call "friends" you start getting nervous for your first day tomorrow, you put you dildo away with the stash of sex toys you have and hide them under your bed, and finish putting everything away.

  You weren't much of an extrovert, but god were you exited to attend the same University as your cousin. You weren't looking forward to it, after all school was school, but you couldn't help the feeling of butterflies in your stomach as a good sign.
__________________________________________

  The fucking alarm, what a dreadful sound the devil created. But pushing all the negative thoughts out the way, you decided you'd start your day in a good note, so you put on some upbeat music and started getting ready.

  The weather was nice, so you put on a nice outfit that made you feel good, after all who wouldn't want to look good on their first day? You also took your time perfecting your hair and making sure you smelled good.