❝𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

You had all stopped at a gas station to refill on gas and stretch your legs a little, being half way to the destination.

  "Aren't you coming?" Hyun-ho asks noticing you didn't move unlike everyone else who were making their way out the car.

  "No I'm fine! Can you just get me something to drink from the store?" You ask, not really needing to go to the bathroom or anything.

  "Sure thing!" He says before closing the door of the car.

  Only after a few seconds, just so you could relax a bit more at the car, you exit to stretch you legs, looking over the girls making their way to the bathroom and the boys light a cigarette to smoke.

  You sit back down in the car waiting for everyone to finish, but not long after, hyun-ho opens the door of the car again taking a seat.

  "Here's your drink" he says handing you the bottle and closing the door again.

  "Thanks!" You take it from him, looking out the window seeing as everyone was taking a bit longer.

  You both sit quietly in the small space. Every time you both were alone the atmosphere always seemed a bit thick. Thick enough to slice it with a knife actually.

  You noticed that the boy felt a bit uneasy like you did, but to your surprise he was brave enough to talk about it.

  "Did I do something wrong?" He starts

  "Hm? No?" You're not really following.

  "Are you sure? It kinda feels like you don't like me. You've been in the club for over a month now and we barely spoken. We don't have to have sex if you don't want to but it would be nice if we could talk to each other freely!" He gets straight to the point, bringing up the inevitable.

  "It's not that I dislike you... Well I kinda didn't at first but I promise I think of you the same as the others!" You try to explain yourself, feeling guilty you treaded him poorly in the begging for no reason.

  "Can we at least be friends then?" He asks genuinely.

  "Of course!" As on cue, everyone steps back into the car.

  "Hope y'all not fucking without me!" Su-hyun says getting in her seat.

   "Damn we were just about to start you cock blocker!" You complain as a joke.

  You look at Hyun-ho with a smile as to show him you were on good terms and he blushed over your comment, but give you a smile back.

  As the car ride continues, Choi put on some music as you start feeling your eyes drooping.

  "Can I lay down on your lap?" You ask Hyun-ho while pointing at his thigh, figuring now that you were friends that you would take advantage of the situation and get comfy.

  "Yeah sure go ahead" he says while lifting up his arm so you could slide you head to his soft thighs, getting comfortable. Just before you close your eyes you feel him stroke your hair and the feeling of his warmth radiating from him was enough to make you fall asleep.
_____________________________________

  "Hey wake up!" You finally hear, feeling something poke you on your cheek waking you up from your nap.

  "Damn you slept hard, took you a while to wake up, but hey we're here!" Hyun-ho says as you sit up rubbing your eyes and stepping out of the car.

  You took your stuff out of the car and rushed through the door once Eun-Jung opened it.

  "IM NOT SHARING MY ROOM" you say running upstairs to the room you and your parents stayed in when your uncles invited you.