❝𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬❞

You feel his lips kissing down your neck and your shoulders, making you melt into his touch. His hands travel around your body.

  He cupped your soapy boobs in his hands, massaging and playing with them, admiring the piercings on them.

  Then one of his hands travel to your stomach, then lower, feeling him rub your clit making you let out a moan. He teased you for a while before putting two of his finger in making you gasp and arch your back.

  You tilted your head resting it on his shoulder as he sucked on you neck and fondled with one of your tits while fingering you making you hornier by the second from the multiple types of stimulation.

  Once you couldn't talk it anymore, the desire to have something bigger inside you spoke louder and made you sit up, you back still facing him, but now on your knees you grabbed his dick and slid yourself in.

  The relief of your walls stretching was too good. You let out another moan and felt his dick twitch inside you from it. Feeling the dark and sensual atmosphere from the candles, you moved slowly this time, feeling every inch of him going deeper and deeper inside of you.

  It was almost torture to him how slow you were. He looked down mesmerized by the sight of your small waits and wide hips making your ass the shape of a heart. The skin on your back glistening from the water as he couldn't hold himself any longer.

  "For fucks sake I'm sorry" he says putting both his hands on your waist and slamming his hips upward ramming into you making you both moan.

  The way he moved made the water splash everywhere, but you turned around now straddling him face to face so his dick could hit a better angle. He very much appreciated the gesture, now being face to face with your pretty tits again, making it easier for him to suck on them.

Your hands wrapped themselves around his neck tugging on his hair, you pulled his head back so he'd let go of your tits and kissed you.

He moaned into your mouth, as one of his hands also grabbed the hair on the nape of your head deepening the kiss. He thought you were a terrific kisser.

You felt his pace get a little sloppy and right after his dick twitched, signaling that he was cumming. You felt it squirt inside you, making your stomach feel full as the final thrusts made you cum right after, tightening your walls and milking him dry.

But instead of stopping, he only slowed down the pace, but still thrusted while holding onto your waist again. You were both finished but he once again wanted to stay inside you a little longer.

You were both face to face staring at each other, lewd expressions on both your faces. His head rested agains the wall behind him as he took his thumb and placed it on your clit, slowly massaging it, sending intense waves of pleasure from the recent orgasm and how sensitive you still were, making you moan.

"You moan so pretty" he says while looking at you with half lidded eyes from how tired he was, making you blush aggressively. He turns you back around to the original position you both were in the beginning, back facing him, but like always, he still wanted to be inside you so he made sure to slide himself back in for you to warm his cock.

He hugged you from behind for a while before grabbing some soap and washing you.

After you were both cleaned and now clothed, you both fell into bed and quickly fell asleep after fucking for so long.
_____________________________________

In the morning, Hyun-ho woke up, the sun shining through the sheer curtains. He looked to his side and saw you peacefully sleeping. You had a cute short laced pajama set on, the strap falling off your shoulder almost exposing one of your nipples.