❝𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬❞

In the morning, once getting to class, you felt so tired you couldn't help but sleep through the first periods, but that Power Nap surely revived you enough to get you through the rest of the day.

  Unfortunately it was quite uneventful, but you looked forward to the meeting. Once you got home the day prior, your cousin was already waiting to hear all about you session with Jeong-pil. There was really no point in not applying the report rule with you since you'd end up telling her all about it afterwards every time.

  When class was over, you were the first to head to the office, but once you got there you received a message announcing that meeting will be delayed by around 40 minutes.

  Since you were the only person there, you opted to wait it out since you had nothing better to do. You snooped around, took in the details and the things scattered around that belonged to other members.

  Suddenly, you heard the door open to reveal Su-hyun's buff boyfriend.

  "Oh I thought I would be the first one here" he said timidly not expecting to see you.

  "I was already here when Eun-Jung sent out the text so I thought I'd just wait around here!" You explained yourself.

  "Yeah when I got the text I was already on the way here so I figured I'd just stick around! How are you liking it so far?" He tries to start conversation.

  "So far so good, not that I've been here long enough to form an opinion, but I haven't had any bad experiences so far"

  "That's good to hear..." he kind of didn't know what else to say, for some reason you were both awkward and that was exactly what you didn't want to happen.

  "So, are we... eventually gonna have to do it with each other?" You just straight up asked. It was a thought you had a lot even before joining.

  "You mean you and me? Sure I guess? Unless you don't want to! I'm here for whatever but you don't need to feel pressured. I get that it could seem unsettling when I have a girlfriend..." he rubs the back of his neck trying to sympathize with your situation.

  "Well I look forward to it, just wanting to make sure there won't be any problems. I don't really know how your relationship with Su-hyun is so I don't want to overstep"

  "Oh we're as if we're single almost, with a few exceptions but nothing that's really important or worth giving a heads up! But I'm really looking forward to it too!" He says now in a more comfortable tone and with a sweet smile.

  His cute and friendly behavior made the awkward atmosphere completely vanish and you were now completely comfortable to say anything.

  "You really weren't what I was expecting Jang! This is such a pleasant surprise it's almost as if you're a big Teddy bear!" You try complimenting him. Was that even a compliment?

  "Aw you too, the girls here are all horn dogs, it's refreshing that you're not throwing yourself at people yet haha! Cute socks by the way" he says pointing at your thigh high socks that you decided to wear today.

  "Thank you! You like socks? I have a bunch but don't really wear them. At least not to class"

  "Yup! They are both cute and sexy" he says light heartedly.

  The comment made you flustered. You were starting to get horny by being alone with him. Plus his tight shirt hugged his arms just right where it was almost teasing you. Should you try to make a move? For fucks sake this is a sex club!

  "Um... there still a while until people start to show up for the meeting... do you like, wanna kill some time?" You ask, cheeks burning from embarrassment.

  He looked at you with a warm smile on his face as if he was flattered with the question "I'd love to!" He says making his way closer to you.

  He pushed some of your hair behind your ear making your heart flutter from how gentle his touch was. He leaned in giving you a soft kiss. He's skin was soft and the warmness melted your worries.

  Who would have thought such a tough looking guy could be so sweet and gentle?

  He pulled away looking at you dearly so you ask "what should we do? Do you like any spot in particular? Or wanna do something specific today?" You wanted to please him. Good impressions are always a great way to start any relationship.

  "Nope, I rather do anything you'd like actually, your the newbie here!" He laughs at the title.

  "In that case... do you mind being tied up?" You ask a little embarrassed.

  He says nothing, but puts both os his arms out as if ready to be tied. You grab a chair and undress him. Once fully naked. You ask him to sit and tie his wrists behind the chair.

  Once you're done, you take a step back to admire the exquisite man in front of you. Body looking like it was chiseled by the gods. And those man titties looked delectable.

  To start, you turn around taking off your panties from under your skirt, purposely bending down to show off your pussy. You throw your underwear on the floor and kneel between his legs, his dick visually getting harder.

   With one hand, you wrap around his length and the other you massage his balls and start bobbing your head slowly. You could feel his erection getting harder in your mouth.

  "I wanna see them. Show me!" He says. It took you a minute but you eventually understood he was talking about your tits. So you stopped for a second, pulled your shirt over them removing your bra and leaving it with your panties.

  But that gave you an idea! You took advantage of his dick already coated with saliva and placed it between your chest, having him titty fuck you.

  It didn't take long for his grunts to consume the room and the feeling of his hips now trusting upwards making him seem desperate. "Please" he whispered.

  Your pussy was already soaking from the sight. Not being able to hold yourself back too. You got up from your knees and positioned yourself on to of him, rubbing his tip against your wet cunt teasingly.

  The man was already out of breath, and being restrained was getting on his nerves. That smirk on your face while teasing his tip was annoying him so he thrusted his hips upward, ramming into you, making you let out a loud moan.

  It amazed you how even you being the one on top, and him being tied down, he was somehow managing to take controle of the situation, and it was turning you on even more.

  Once you felt him completely inside you, you started riding on him. One of your hands was behind his neck while the other was gripping his hair.

  You would occasionally move a little bit back to admire his abs and notice the little specs of sweat forming all over his chest, and he will take the opportunity to suck on your tits.

  Time flew by without either of you noticing. He was already balls deep inside you and both of you almost reaching your limit when the door of the office opened, but you were both so into it that neither noticed.

  With only a few more thrusts, you legs were shaking and his dick was twitching inside you, coating you walls with his warm cum while you both let out breathy moans as your pussy pulsed around him, milking him dry.

  You both sat there for a couple of seconds, catching your breaths, his dick still buried deep inside once you heard him "um..."

  You looked at him, noticing he was looking at something directly behind you, and once you turned your head to see what it was, you were met with 3 pairs of eyes staring at you, them belonging to your cousin, Huyn-ho, and Su-hyun.

  "What a performance" said you cousin with the biggest smile on her face while Huyn-ho was a blushing mess and Su-hyun was staring silently with wide eyes.