Message request (22)

Stellas POV

When they said heartburn and pregnancy goes hand and hand they weren't lying. It has been a week since the memorial night at the high school and every night since my sleep has been disturbed by intense heartburn.

I sit up in the bed holding my chest as I grab my tumbler full of water and drink it, thankfully it was still cold. I hear Kelly snore beside me as I look at him and chuckle I look at the clock on the beside table it was 4:34am I probably won't get sleep again thanks to the mix of this heartburn and Kelly's snoring.

I stand up from out the bed and grab one of the throws from of the end of the bed and wrap it around me as I head into the kitchen. I go over to the fridge and get some yoghurt, it appears to be the best remedy for my heartburn.

I head over into the living room and sit on the sofa, I lift my legs up and wrap the blanket around my legs as I turn on the tv and put the bachelor on. I open my yoghurt up and start eating it.

Half way through eating the yoghurt I hear the floorboard creek coming from the bedroom and I look over and see Kelly standing in the door frame looking very tired "what you doing out here?" He asks in a deep groggy voice.

"Couldn't sleep, I have crippling heartburn and you were snoring" I say as he chuckles and walks over to me "before you sit down, can you grab me my phone please" I ask with puppy eyes as he growns "because it's you" he says turning back to the bedroom then emerging moments later with my phone, he comes back over to me and hands it to me "thanks babe" I tell him as he lifts my legs up as he sits down on the sofa, placing my legs back down over his lap.

"You know you should have just kicked me and I would have stopped snoring" Kelly says as he turns to the tv "bachelor?" He asks as I nod "of course" I say as he laughs "how did I know" he says as I hold out my spoon of yoghurt as he leans over and opens his mouth as I feed it him.

"I'm surprised we have any yoghurt left, it's all you seem to eat" Kelly says as I shrug "it helps, I'm more surprised the stores haven't sold out as I've bought and eaten that much" I tell him as he laughs and shakes his head.

I unlock my phone and check through all my notifications "oh I forgot to reply to Gabby last night about going shopping later" I say as I quickly reply to her message she sent hours ago about asking for a time to meet up.

"Where's my invite?" Kelly asks as I shrug "lost in the post" I say as he pretends to sulk "you can go Mollys with Matt"" I tell him as he smiles "now that's a shout, I'll message him later.

Once I've messaged Gabby back I go through some more notifications and see I have a message request so go onto my hidden messages, I sit up quickly as I see Britneys name. I grab Kelly's arm as he looks at me "what's up" he asks me

"Britney has found my new Facebook account, she's sent me a message" I tell him still staring at my phone "what she said?" He asks me as I shrug "I don't know I haven't opened it, shall I open it? Or leave it?" I ask Kelly as he holds his hand out and I pass him my phone, he holds over the message as I see it show a preview of the message "that way you can read it and it won't show her you've read it" Kelly says as I smile "alright smarty pants" I say as he turns the phone to me and I take it from him

"Tell me what she's said" Kelly says to me as I keep reading the message.

"She put, so you think you won aye, ruined my life once again, you got everything I wanted and you still choose to ruin my life, first you stole my man, got pregnant to trap him and now I have no job, you don't deserve kelly, I don't even know what he sees in you, I seen his face when he seen me, I can tell he still loves me" I pause as I look at Kelly as he rubs my shoulder "I don't believe that" I tell him as he smiles and I look back at the message and continue reading it "he will find his way back to me, you can't hide from me now, thanks to some old friends I now know where yous live and I know your not as faithful as Kelly thinks, still begging for mens attention, makes it worse you went after Kelly's old class mate the second your away from Kelly" I role my eyes and groan "I'm guessing she's talking about Luke, he's clearly twisted what happened, and how does she know where we live? Wait...Johnny wouldn't have told her would he? He sounded genuine to help us" I ask Kelly as he leans his head back against the sofa.