6.

Aggressive love but cute at the same time. This defines their relationship perfectly as others think. Well, it indeed was.

One moment they are fighting another they are cuddling and kissing. They always say they don't like skin ships but it's otherwise with each other.

Members and STAYs always cooed at their relationship. Members were extremely happy after Minho and Seungmin told them about being together.

To STAYs and others, they accidentally ended up revealing their relationship.

It was six months ago when Minho was doing Lino Ri Bang.

He was going to end it but due to the sound of his room's door opening his attention shifted towards the door and he ended up clicking the wrong button.

He smiled brightly as he saw a puppy-like boy coming inside his room.

"Hyung"

The younger whined.

"Why did you use my shampoo again."

He pouted.

Lee Know just grinned.

"Because I like its smell."

"Then buy your own. Stop using mine."

Younger complained.

"I like using yours."

Minho smirked.

Seungmin chucked understanding the elder's antics. He went and sat on Minho laps. Minho quickly wrapped his hands around his waist.

"Hyungie you need to buy me a new one. Not only shampoo you even need to buy me chocolates and chips."

Seungmin pouted.

"Okay okay but I will continue using your shampoo."

Minho grinned.

"Okay okay as you please."

Since Seungmin was still a bit sulky Minho took a chance and pecked Seungmin.

"You pecked my lips 15 times since morning and I did 16 so I am winning now."

"That is cheating. We made a deal this morning to play fairly."

"This is fair."

Seungmin grinned before attacking Minho with his pecks. They literally made a bet on who pecks whom more times in the morning while they were still half asleep.

 "This won't do."

Minho said before he kissed the younger softly yet deeply.

Minho received a call making them groan. The caller ID stated 'Seo Changbin JYP'.

"This dwaekki is going in the air fryer today."

Minho said picking up the call.

"Put me in the fryer later, firstly end your live. Don't display your romance."

Minho panicked before turning towards the screen. He read comments saying,

'They are so cute.' 

I knew it.'

'My 2Min heart.'

Since there was no way they could hide anymore so they just told them about being together for one and a half years.

They ended the live before Minho pulled Seungmin for another kiss to continue from where they left.

"Hmm.. it's fair and equal now."