Claudia

Claudia
"Life itself is the most wonderful fairytale" - Hans Christian Andersen

"I hate hospitals, but damn this hospital really sucks. The food is horrible and television shows aren't good. Maybe I'm just saying this because I'm upset that the only person who came to visit hates me now. He really hates me. I mean, what I said really wasn't that bad. I just insulted him because he insulted me. He insulted my cougar."
"The man actually has a name, Y'know?" The nurse said.
"Well yeah, but the man—"
"Use his name."
"Who are you to tell me if I should or shouldn't use his name?"
"His mother. That's who I am."
"Well, ma'am, your son is horrible."
The nurse left after saying, "Screw you," and dropped my chart on the floor. She didn't even check my stitches before she left, which really hurt today. Doctor Oslo came in and apologized on behalf of the nurse.
"I'm very sorry, it was very inappropriate of nurse Baker. Ill be taking care of you for now. Again, I'm very sorry."
"It's no big deal Doctor Oslo, though could you check my stitches? They ache today."
He looked up from my chart and walked over. When he got to my bedside and lifted up the blanket, I was quite concerned and confused about the shocked look on his face. "I don't want you to be alarmed, but I'm going to have to get you back into surgery."
"Why?" At this point I was pretty worried because when I looked down, the stitches were gone and I could see my rib bones. I started to cry and scream before passing out on the bed.
I guess you can see why I hate hospitals now.