ch 21. 💬 ᶠʳᵉˢʰ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ

wednesday, hawkins indiana, 10:34 am

"Mike! All i'm saying is-"

"Shut up, Will!" Mike exclaimed and dragged Will to the AV room, closing the door and turning on the lights and cornering him into a corner. (so cool guys like so cool!) "I don't care about that,"

Wills face immediately turned red as Mike grinned at him, "Did you know you're extremely pretty?" Mike questioned him.

Will blushed even more, they had been dating for about two weeks and they were happy in their relationship.

"Did I make Byers blush?" Mike teased him and tiled Wills head up with his index finger and leaned in to kiss the brunette.

Will closed the gap between them in the blink of an eye and took his hands out of his pockets, wrapping his arms around Mikes neck. Will had to go on his top toes just a little bit so him and Mike were at the same level.

Mike snaked his arm around Wills waist and pulled him closer, putting his right hand on Wills cheek. (i'm not even gonna try and stop you guys)

A few seconds later Will pulled away for a quick breather and began to speak, "Alright, we've got class and if we continue my necks gonna be covered in hickeys and I have nothing to cover that."

Mike rolled his eyes and proceeded to pull something out of his bag, it was foundation in Wills shade. "Class can waittt! Five more minutes?" Mike gave Will puppy dog eyes and Will rolled his eyes and ave in.

"Fine. But if we get in trouble i'm blaming you." Will replied and grabbed Mikes face and kissed him again, Mike grinned and placed his arms back on the brunettes waist.

Will tilted his head to the left so it wasn't uncomfortable, moving his hand back to where they were before, back wrapped around Mikes neck.

(i never let them make out because i refuse to write it bc HOW 😭 i get scared y'all r gonna watch me struggle through this)

Mike started nibbling on Wills bottom lip, (FUCK NO IM GONNA CRY) causing his boyfriend to grin.

The ravenette forced his tongue into Wills mouth, (I can't look at my phone while writing this uh) Will gasped, not pulling away.

They were both fully aware anyone could just walk in while Mike was basically shoving his tongue down Wills throat but none of them cared enough to think about that for long.

The ravenette cupped Wills cheeks, Will would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy it.

Mike then pulled away a few seconds later to give the brunette a breather and then started kissing down Wills neck, making the shorter boy moan quietly, (i'm abt to cry again)

Will rested his hands flat on Mikes chest and Mike started kissing down his collar bone, making the brunette shiver a bit.

Mike went back up to Wills lips and grinned when he saw the amount of red tinted on Wills cheeks and started nibbling on his bottom lip again,

Will was careful with his hand placement because he didn't want to be extremely late to class because he would've had to wait about ten minutes until they could go to class.