Kinger

Kinger stared in the vast black void, his head filled with nothing, Just the thought of the void made him lose sight of who he was, but yet again, his thoughts were never well put together.

Kinger slowly stepped forward, before turning a singular step into a slowly gliding pace. Not knowing what to do but walk ahead. He became calm, at peace for once. It was just a dark room. Nothing else.

He travelled at this pace for about 5 minutes, but being knocked out his thoughts, when he stumbled into someone.

"Ow. Who the [f---] was that?" Zooble grunted, grabbing to go get their fallen arm off the ground.

Kinger just stared in the dark void again, not talking, only being able to faintly see Zooble. "Zooble?"

"Kinger?" They looked around, spotting Kingers eyes easily in the darkness, his brightly blue eyes, damn Blue eye stare. They readjusted their detached arm, finally adjusting to the darkness and being able to see Kinger.

"Ah! Zooble, you scared me." Kinger just stood up quickly, staring back into the void, not knowing what direction he was walking in.

Kinger then slid a few inches forward, before underneath him, a massive blue light shined from beneath him. There was the pad that Caine had mentioned.

"Oh" He had a clear sight of Zooble now, Zooble glaring around the room, before also stepping on the pad.

All they could do now is wait...