01

●Y/n's Pov●

The sleepover was okay, though there wasn't much me and Yamato did , except for the scary movies and snacks. Never eating a whole pear, in one go.

Waking up to see me, and Yamato had my back to his and his to mind. He was snoring with a line of drool coming from his mouth, ew in hypocrite

○3rd Pov ○

"Wake up, yams!" You shook him with out an warning. "Wahhh!" He woked up, sweating as he looked around. "Damn, ya mama came to haunt you!" You joked at the wrong time, laughing.

".....!" He hit you behind the head, making a big lump. "Ahwahhhh!" You yelled, rolling on his bed. You slipped down and fell on the floor.

"Crap!" You rubbed your ass.
"...phfp....bwahahahhahahaha!" Yamato laughed at your misery, tears in the corner of his eyes as he rolled on his bed, slipping down and falling on the floor, doing the exact same thing you did. Before......

"Phfp.......yahaahhahahahha!" You laughed at him, breathing a hard breath you calmed down as he rubbed his as while looking at you.

"I'm kinda hungry! Anyways, what time is it?" You looked at him

"Let's go downstairs and eat, and it's 7am." He said, looking at his phone clock.
"Is it my hearing, or did you say it was 7am, the time we go to school!" You looked at him, waiting for him to understand the situation.

".....OH CRAP! WE GOT TO GO!" He yelled, picking his things in a hurriedly manner, pushing you out as he said wait.

"Let's go!" He said, looking all fresh while you looked like a deranged homeless person that woke up with a fresh bird's nest.

"Ehm!" You called out, not moving.
"What?" He said as he looked at you.
Waiting for you to finish.
"Aren't ya gonna let me borrow some clothes? I can't go to school. Looking like a hobo!"

"Ughh! Come on, but you still look pretty like that!" He tried putting his two cents in the one-sided convo.

"And, you think gramps would agree, or the teacher or worse principal uncle sengoku!" You tried reasoning with him.

"Ugh! Fine!" He walked back inside his room, getting a buttoned up and some pants.

"Thank you!" You quickly removed your clothes as Yamato covered his face, putting the button up and pants. You let Yamato know that he could open his eyes.

Walking downstairs, you both get a piece of bread waving at the hot blond lady you had a small crush on. walking towards the direction of school.

"Yamato, whatever your last name is, can I say something." You looked down, "WHAT were already late!"He had a look of pure frustration.

"Wahhh! I left m-my shoes! At your house, " You started crying, man it was frustrating for you too.

".....when school's over, ima beat your ass!..." He muttered. It looks like he was gonna beat you for real.

"Wahhhh!" You whined more loudly.
"I'm not going to school!"
"OH yes, you will!"
"Noooo, I'm gonna run away from home! And marry a bad boy!"
"No, you will, NOT!"

He pulled you to the entrance, you throwing a tantrum.
As the other students looked at you two like you were some pyscho.

"Stop this at once!" Sengoku said as he looked at his promising student dragging his most rowdiest student.

"Uncle, sen he yelled at me because I didn't get my shoes when we were in a hurry!" You whined to sengoku, as you wiped you snot and tears on his uniform.