02

○3rd Pov○

Walking downstairs after, the others left your room. You got ambushed by Yamato.

"You thought I forgot about what I said." He laughed as he continued to sumo wrestle with you. Putting you in a head lock. As he made sure you felt pain.

"Ackk, I surrender." You tapped out, rolling away from him as you breathe in the sweet fresh air called oxygen, as you wiped some drool away.

"Jesus, I thought I was gonna die." You stuttered, getting up as you watched your green onion haired best friend closely, in case he tried to sneak attack you again.

Before running away, walking to the backyard. It looked like there was a mini party back here. Probably until the Vinsmoke's party started, which you weren't going for sure. Even if mysteriously your cat, Aki got lost around that area.

You looked for kozuki oden, as you asked around. Many of the guest shook their heads as they said he and his family left. 'He must've left around he time Yamato came?' You walked back inside. As you went to your room.

Grabbing your small whiteboard and dry erase markers, you wrote '☆y/n's' room. DO NOT ENTER unless you're my family.☆' The stars were unnecessary, but you loved them.

As you stuck your hand out of your room, hooking it on the door hanger you had on it. Before closing it.

Looking around, you try to look for your fat chunky cat, who was in a pile of your dirty clothes. 'Ew.' You thought, picking his fat ass up you moved him to his bed, which So happens to also be yours.

He moved around a little before relaxing in place. 'Fat cat ' you giggled as you snapped a few pictures, editing them before posting them on your Instagram story. With some silly captions. Before you left him alone, as you grabbed your almost empty water bottle, drinking from it before you. Went to your closet.

Picking some spare clothes, as the ones you were wearing were still the ones Yamato gave you, and there was likely to be a pitstain on them.

Walking into the bathroom, you changed into them, looking at the time, you saw that it was close to the time the party would start. You ignored it as you laid beside your cat.

Bringing him closer as you cuddled up with him, taking a little nap.

not seeing that someone got into your room uninvited. As they wrapped a blanket around your body. Before rubbing your cheek, as they kissed your forehead.

"Sweet dreaming mi pequeña Estrella." Pulling away, they emitted something from their hands. As they hovered their hands over your body, momentarily covering your body in pinkish mist. That soon evaporated into a big dark reddish heart with it leaving nothing but a sweet smell of lavender sweet vanilla along with a hint of summer cherry blossoms. It was similar to how you smelt after taking a nice, sweet, soothing bath.
After a long day at school.

The person moved around the bed. Looking at your small companion, they gave him a kiss on his furry head, which made him move a little.

Chuckling lowly, the person snapped their fingers, letting your room engulf in the same mist before it evaporated in the same way as before. Now, leaving your room clean and smelling fresh.

Now, looking around, the mysterious person left. Leaving no trace that they were here as they joined the rest of the people in the house.