06

Sunday.  Location: D' family residence.

Wake up to luffy and Ace barging into my room. wasn't the funniest thing.

"Stop it, you greasy fuck head and you undiagnosed autism. " I said, turning my back to them, clenching my pillow to my ears, trying to tone out there voices.

"But y/nnnnnn!" I could vividly decipher it was luffy's muffled whining. But not the other extra voices.

"The gang's all here." It was Ace this time, the extra voices not going away.

"Cool, tell them I'm dead. And I swear on my dead mommas body, I won't be so nice if there are more people in my room." The room was in a dangerous silence all of a sudden. I could cut it with zoro's Sword.

"?" I tilted my head back, giving my two brothers my undivided attention.
"Good, good, my dear siblings." I slowly lifted myself from my bed, letting my fluffy pink blanket now rest at my pelvis and upper thighs.

"Tell them I'll be down in a couple of minutes." I made a hand motion, shooing them away. They nodded and left, being bitches and not closing the door behind them. Ffs(fuck fake siblings)

(*)

Walking down stairs, after doing a body check, I was greeted by everyone. 

Dapping, Bonney,killer,kid, aokiji, zoro, Nami, and Ussop. I went to sit on the family couch. Manspreading for the people to see, grabbing the remote.

I surfed through many channels, looking for the Spanish channels that gave the tea about the real world and some of my favorite celebrities' personal lives.

"Y/n, I thought we were going to spend our school break at the arcades?" Luffy said from beside me.

"We will lil bro, and where's our eldest brother that has similar attributes as you in many ways?" Saying words that luffy couldn't understand was my type of morning tea.

"Ha-what?" Luffy tilted his cutie potootie little head, showing his confused expression.

"Ace, she's clearly talking about Ace." Nami said.

Luffy nodded, "he went with pops and pineapple head." I nodded, turning back to the television.

"So when are we going?"
"Have you eaten anything, my dear sweetheart."

Zoro and sanji said at the same time. Shortly bumping heads, before they could actually mess up the house, Nami knocked them down effortlessly.

"Go on." She batted her eyelashes at me innocently, scaring me. 'Ay bendito.' I cringed, definitely leaving a huge scar.

"W-when I eat my breakfast, which also answers the others question, hehe." I nervously laughed it off, hoping she didn't catch on to my crooked laughter.

"Okay." She shrugged, I sighed. 'Gracias.' Getting up, I ignore the television because Nami was watching me intensely. Trying to wait patiently for me to eat my breakfast so she could get things she wanted without paying. Poor random people and sanji.

(*)

Eating the good breakfast sanji made for me and everyone else. I went to talk on a topic that's been bothering me.

●3rd Pov

"Luffs, I'm going to check that account." You sat beside luffy and on your other side was killer. The best friend of Kid and a fellow simple cook. The blond turned towards you, tilting his head.

"There this account that asked for a friend request, but there giving creepy vibes. Ya'know." He shook his head, you sighed.

"Hold on." Raising a finger, you looked through your instagram, clicking the story you made a day ago, and also showing him the notification.

He nodded. "Have you checked the account? Like to see if their a pedo or an admirer?" He suggested.

"If it was an admirer, they would have been at my door knocking." You stated, knowing it was 1 in 1 billion chances they might have come here.

Knock

You have been proven wrong once again, but hopefully not. You sighed, pushing the table a little to move your chair back, You lazily got up. The knocking seemed more intense.

"Hold up, damn." You looked through the peep hole, a disfigured person  came in view, you jumped a litte but still opened nonetheless.