𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I will tell you 

𓇢𓆸 𓆤 𖧧 𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𖧧 𓍊𓋼 𔓘

𓇢𓆸 𓆤 𖧧 𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𖧧 𓍊𓋼 𔓘

𝔸𝕊 Vign soared through the night sky, his mind lingered on Dahlia's words and the daunting task that lay ahead— the need to prove himself and ensure Melody's safety. Returning to Melody's window, he stealthily slipped through the opening, casting a brief gaze at her, deeply immersed in the realm of dreams. With nimble movements, he closed the window and drew the curtains, blowing the candles shrouding the room in darkness. Easing out of his clothing, he slid beneath the covers, enveloping both himself and Melody in the warmth of the blanket. Drawing her close, he pressed a tender kiss upon her forehead before closing his eyes, bracing himself for the challenges that awaited on the morrow.

As the sun shone through the curtains, casting a warm glow on the room, Vign smiled, feeling the soft kisses on his cheek and neck. Fluttering his eyes open, he gazed at Melody. "Good morning, love," she said sweetly, running her fingers through his dirt blonde locks. "Morning, beautiful," Vign replied, sitting up and admiring Melody, who was dressed in a long, flowing black Victorian-inspired dress with a high neckline and long sleeves. The dress hugged her bodice before flaring out at the hips, perfectly paired with high ankle boots.

"I could get used to this," Vign remarked, and Melody smiled. "With what?" she asked, and Vign gently grabbed her wrist adorned with the bracelet he had mended for her years ago. "Waking up to see you," he said, earning a smile from Melody. She leaned in, pecking his lips. "Always, my love." Standing up, she went to brush her hair, while Vign got dressed and approached her. From behind, he kissed her neck, sharing a quiet moment. "I got a new job today," Vign mentioned, continuing to kiss her neck. "Oh? That's great, Vign. What is it?" Melody inquired, running her fingers through his hair. "A delivery. What do you have today? A patient?" Vign asked as Melody sighed. "No, I am meeting Philo today for a case." Their morning unfolded in a blend of affection, shared aspirations, and the promise of a new day together.

Melody continued to hum, her thoughts momentarily interrupted. "Oh, I wanted to give you this," she said, reaching into her case. After a brief search, she pulled out a key and handed it to Vign. "For you," she announced with a smile. Vign examined the key, a curious expression on his face. "A key? My dear, haven't I already claimed the key to your heart?" he teased with a smirk. Melody chuckled, "Indeed, you have my heart, but consider this a spare key to the house, sparing you the need to climb through the window every time."

Vign's smile widened, appreciating the thoughtful gesture. He kissed her cheek and expressed his gratitude, "Thank you." The exchange captured a sweet moment between them, a symbol of trust and a practical solution to the charming habit of window-climbing that had become a part of their shared history. "I adore you," Vign said, caressing her cheek, his eyes filled with affection. "And I, you," she replied, leaning in to kiss him with a deep and loving connection.