𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝟏

Faith goes and comes, as long as the seasons are changing

𓇢𓆸 𓆤 𖧧 𓋼𓍊 𓆏 𖧧 𓍊𓋼 𔓘

FOR AGES, THE HOMELAND OF THE FAE WAS A PLACE OF MYTH AND LEGEND.

UNTIL THE MANY EMPIRES OF MAN ARRIVED AND WARRED FOR CONTROL OF ITS RICHES. SEVEN YEARS AGO, THE GREAT WAR ENDED WHEN THE REPUBLIC OF THE BURGE WITHDREW...

...ABANDONING THE FAE TO THE IRON FIRST OF THEIR RIVALS, THE PACT.

𝕋ℍ𝔼 ancient forest, draped in an obsidian cloak, cradled its secrets beneath the twisted canopy. Moonlight, filtered through the interlaced fingers of gnarled branches, painted the ground in spectral hues. Wisps of ethereal mist curled around each tree, shrouding the forest in an enigmatic dance of light and shadow. The air, thick with the perfume of damp soil and ancient magic, hummed with the weight of untold histories.

Amidst the serenity of the woods, the fae moved like shadows, their luminescent wings flickering in the darkness. Each delicate footfall on the moss-laden ground resonated with urgency, a desperate dance echoing the rhythms of fear. The silence, broken only by the soft flutter of wings and the hushed whispers of leaves, held a palpable tension.

As the ethereal beings threaded their way through the labyrinthine grove, the moon cast a haunted glow on the twisted vines that clung to the trunks like veins pulsing with unseen life. An ancient symphony of rustling leaves and the distant cries of unseen creatures orchestrated a haunting soundtrack to their desperate escape. Above, a macabre display hung suspended in the midnight air. Bodies, suspended by wires like puppets in a ghoulish play, swayed gently in the breeze. Moonlight etched grotesque tableaus against the indigo canvas, a morbid commentary on the fraying threads of order in this fantastical realm.

The urgent cry of "Run! Run!" pierced through the forest, a desperate plea echoing amidst the tangled foliage. The air quivered with a palpable sense of fear as fae, their delicate wings trembling, fled from a relentless horror unleashed by the hands of men. The forest, once a sanctuary, became a treacherous labyrinth where the hunted danced with death. The fae, like elusive sprites, darted through the shadows, pursued by merciless predators armed with guns that spat death like venom. Chains clinked like ominous echoes as captured fae, human-like creatures bound in degrading servitude, strained against their restraints, yearning for liberation.