•| wedding night |•

********<>*********

Yibo entered his room and slammed himself on the bed. "Aahh!! Am so bored!" He shouts. After a while something came across his head and a smirk appeared on his face. "Let's see what my babygirl is doing....." Mumbling, he climbed up to the bed and took his phone from the nightstand then dial Zhan's number. In just few rings Zhan pickup.

"Weeeeiiii....." Zhan lazily express.

"What're you doing?" Yibo ask, lying down on the bed.

"Doing assignments."

"Wtf!! What about the wedding!?" Yibo ask in confusion.

"The wedding is at night, Yibo!" Zhan express with annoyance.

"Hmm.....by the way, what're you gonna wear tonight?"

"Haven't decided yet."

"What the fuck Zhan!!! Tonight is my sister's wedding!!!" Yibo yelled.

"Yeah i know tonight is Shijie's wedding!! You don't need to remind me." Zhan yelled back.

"Ok ok okh......"

"By the way what're you doing?" Zhan asks.

"Nothing.....feeling so bored."

"Oh that's why you called me! I was thinking why the hell Wang Yibo called me.....guess what you were just bored."

Yibo bite his tongue and hitting his own head. "Shit!! Wang Yibo!!" He mentally cursed.

"No it's not like that......"

"It's ok...it's ok....you don't need to give me excuses."

"Zhann........"

"Anyway i might be late today."

"Ah! Why!?" Yibo ask in curiosity and confusion.

"Lusi told me to pick her up and she got some work so i need to go to help her." Zhan said.

"What the fuck!!" Yibo express with irritation.

"Ok Mr Wang if your boredom is gone can i hangup the call....i need to finish my assignments. By the way don't you have assignments?" Zhan ask in creasing eyes.

"Ummmm......am almost done."

"Ah!? Am hanging up you fox!" Zhan hangup in anger.

"Come on Yibo, get your assignments done. You haven't even touch it." Yibo mumbled, nervously smiling.

___________
**********

Jia and Kaicheng's wedding was arranged in one of the villa of Kaicheng's family. It was beautifully decorated in Italian style. Everything was decorated in white.

"Sweetie, go and greet the guests. And where the hell is Zhan!? Why he haven't come yet?" Mrs Xiao said to Yibo.

"It's ok mummy. I'll go." Yibo replied with a smile.

He went to greet the guests. "Oh Yibo, you're looking so handsome. You're grown up now." One of the guest said, a mid age woman.

" One of the guest said, a mid age woman