•| birthday party |•

****<. .>****

"Guys! Where're you taking me!?" Yibo yelled again. His eyes were covered by the black blindfold. "You'll know soon." Haoxuan reply irritatedly as Yibo keeps asking the same question since they got into the car. "Guys am already so pissed off. Will you tell me anything!?" Yibo yelled. "Yah Wenhan! Am sick of him. Why didn't you let me drive? I can't handle him anymore!" Haoxuan annoyedly express receiving a hit from Yibo.

"Just bear it for a while. We're almost here. And Yibo, please keep quiet for a moment." Wenhan said, driving the car while the other two in the backseat, bickering. Finally they reached their destination. They got out from the car and the two leads Yibo inside the mansion.

Getting inside the mansion Wenhan said, "Yibo, now slowly take off the blindfold." Yibo did as Wenhan said. He slowly open his eyes and got surprised. He was in a very familiar place but the decorations makes him doubt it. The whole mansion was decorated with neon signs and glowing LED strips. At almost in every corner there were glittering framed mirrors in different shapes. Fairy, stars and snowflakes shaped lights were hanging from the ceiling. Almost all the windows are covered with glittering black and purple curtains. There were neon balloons, glowing sticks, glittery masks and feathers as props.

There was a big circular glass dance floor, above it was a dreamy colored spotlights. There were glitters and confetti in neon colours scattering on the tables. There were many snacks items similar with the theme. The two most special items were - Rainbow popcorn, it was many bowls with different colors of popcorn in it. Glittery chocolate covered strawberry pastries, it was fresh strawberries dip in chocolate with editable glitters scatter over them.

Yibo was way too surprised by these things, mostly with the people around him. But suddenly he become more surprised or stunned when a figure came forward from between the crowd. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday....happy birthday to you." Zhan smilingly saying, other joining him.

"When did you arrange this?" Yibo asks. "From a very long time." Zhan reply. Yibo laughed. He don't know what to say. "Ok now you three go and change." Cheng Xiao said, pointing to Yibo, Wenhan and Haoxuan.

Because of the responsibility to bring Yibo here went to Wenhan and Haoxuan's shoulder, they also haven't got ready. The three boys nodded.

"Come on, babe I'll show you your room." Jiyang said and take Haoxuan with him to upstairs.

"Wenhan I'll show you yours." Chengxin said, Wenhan nodded.

"Then come on birthday boy, I'll take you to your room." Zhan said with a smile. Yibo nodded with lips curved a bit. Zhan leads Yibo to the room. He also shows Yibo his dress, makeup and everything he needs but Yibo wasn't really paying attention to his words as his eyes were caught on the bare waist of Zhan. Noticing Yibo, Zhan's eyes also trailed down where Yibo's eyes are.

"Keeps staring down there, am afraid you'll burn a hole in there." Zhan murmured. Yibo looks at him and slyly smiled. "Ok now get ready quickly." Saying it Zhan was about to go but Yibo hugged him from behind. "Yibo-" Zhan gasps as Yibo straightly attack on his ear. "Is this the reason?" Yibo hoarsely asks. "Huh!?" Zhan express in confusion. "You were....avoiding me more than a...week. Is it because of this?" Yibo asks, turning Zhan to him.

"Of course." Zhan nervously smiling. Yibo looks at him with intense eyes, walking forward. "Yibo...." Zhan uttered, walking backward. At a time his back hits the door. "Is not letting me touch you also because of this surprise party?" Yibo asks in low husky voice but with intense eyes. "Yes of course." Zhan uttered in nervousness. Suddenly Yibo put his hands on the door, trapping Zhan between his arms. Zhan gulped. Yibo came so closer to him that he could even hear his breath.