Chapter Two

Valentina/Raphael

Valentina's Pov

I woke up I looked around I was in a room which wasn't mine

I looked down and I was naked

"Fuck what happened last night?" I asked myself

"I'll tell you what happened last night" a deep husky voice with Italian accent laced around

I looked at him he was in a towel his V line was visible,water dripping down his abs and from his hair to his face he looked so fucking just by the site of him was making me wet again.

I was getting reminded of Everything that happened last night

He came to as he sucked on my earlobe I whimpered as he whispered in my ear

"I claimed you"

He whispered in my ear I bit my lip looking at him

He went to his closet and handed me his white shirt it was hella big

He went to his closet again and in the meantime I wore his shirt I was so sore...

He came back and looked at me as he mumbled under his breath something but I couldn't hear it.

He gave me a toothbrush and told where the bathroom was I brushed my teeth and went downstairs

"You look good in my clothes,you should wear them more often" I blushed he handed me a plate with pancakes

After awhile he left I don't know where.

Raphael's Pov

I've been searching for Valentina Everyday, morning and night.

I've finally found her

Today I'm taking her on a date

She's mine

For now.

She looked so fucking hot in my shirt...

I've called Ian and told him to prepare everything for our date.

Ian is my friend ever since we were kids he is so immature,he basically plays every single girl,he so called claims.

I went down stairs to see that Valentina was nowhere to be found I went to check in my room and she was sitting there looking around.

She looked so cute she looked so tiny in my shirt.

I need to get her some pants I wasn't gonna let anyone see her like that.

I gave her some pants,she looked at me confused.

"Were going on a date so, wear those pants and get ready were gonna go to your place so you can get dressed for our date tonight" she nodded so I left her to get dressed.

I waited for her in the car,she came out tucking her hair behind her ear She looked so innocent she is innocent she was just my type.

I knew where her house was but I wasn't gonna creep her out so,I followed the directions she was telling me.

We reached an apartment,I stopped the car and rushed to the other side to open the door for her.

We went inside the elevator,and reached her floor.

She stopped infront of her and waved to me I kissed her cheek and told her

"I'll message you be ready by 7,Princess" I gave her one last kiss on the cheek and went to the car

I had some work to do before we went on that date.

A/N

What Raphael said that Valentina couldn't hear.

("Fuck,I wouldn't hesitate to fuck you all over again")