Chapter Ten

Warning Mature content 'Make up sex' it might be upsetting for some readers.

Valentina

He took me to his room,as he closed the door he pinned me against the wall.

"I asked you something earlier,didn't I,babygirl?"

I nod my head

"Use your fucking words,baby"

He placing sloppy wet kisses on my neck as he sucked on my sensitive flesh.

"Y...yes" it came out as a moan.

"So what did you do yesterday?"

"Kissed Arthur"

"Did you like it?"

"Maybe"

"I'll make you like mine more."

"What's my name,babygirl?"

"Raphael Armani"

"Good girl,better remember it because you'll be screaming later today" The raspiness in his voice made me wet.

"The whole neighborhood will be knowing who you belong to."

"Now be a goodgirl for daddy"

He kissed me as he lifted me off of the floor. I wrapped my arms around his torso.

I felt his hard poking me,as I shamelessly grinded on it.

He smirked against my lips before tugging my bottom lip between his teeth.

I was breathless and so was he.

"How....How did you know what I did yesterday?"

"I have my ways,Principessa"

He layed me on the bed as he towered over me. He started kissing my neck. As he slowly removed my dress his kisses dropped down to my collar bones.

Then to the valley between my breasts,he slowly removed my bra starting with the straps as he kissed my shoulders.

He then kissed my left boob as he lightly squeezed the other one making me moan.

His kisses we're warm on my already hot aching skin,it made me pool down there.

His hot tounge touched my hard nipple which got a whimper out of me.

He then did the same to my other boob.

As his kisses traveled down to my stomach.

He softly kissed about my abdomen as he kissed the side of my legs while removing my panties.

I grabbed on to his hair. He was teasing me which only made me ache more.

"Raphael" I whimpered

"Yes,baby?"

He kissed my clit as he slowly sucked on it.

I moaned in response.

"All aching and wet just for daddy,that's my good girl." He said in a low raspy voice.

Which only added more sexual tension

He entered his tounge inside me as he ate me out alive.

He did it in such a slow and tease ful manner. That I was a moaning mess.

"Daddy I'm close"

"Not now baby"

He added a finger I me and started finger fucking me.

He rubbed my clit which got my legs shaking.

"Cum for me babygirl"

Fuck!

Raphael

I slowly entered my dick into her As I waited for her to adjust my size.

I started moving inside her at a slow pace.

I want it to be romantic and like love and not all about lust.

She's the one for me that made love such a beautiful feeling.

She's such an innocent doll. But also can be very naughty at times when needed to be.

At other times She's childish and cute,and also can be very mature.

She's God's gift to me,God knew what I needed.

I want her to have my kids. She's the wife I want,and the mother my kids need.

She's my precious gem.

Love is a beautiful feeling but this woman for me made it even more heavenly.

I'm lucky to her in my life.

Those eyes of hers

Ah! Irresistible.

They intoxicate me.

This woman has put me under an exquisite spell.

Damn!

Tho I want to tease her and go slow to make her feel loved.

She. They way her body responds damn! I lost control.

I started thrusting faster and harder inside of her.

Her moans are electrifying.

I thrusted Harder I wanted the whole neighborhood to know who she belonged to.

I hovered over her as I pecked her lips I sucked on her neck as I cupped both her breasts and gave them a hard squeeze.

"Raphael Armani!" We both came at once.

After a few thrusts. I went into the bathroom as I ran a cloth under the warm water.

I went back to her as I wiped her clean.

I gave her one of my shirts then I quickly cleaned my self up as I got into my sweats.

I layed beside her,she cuddled closer to me as I kissed her on the forehead.

"Valentina,You have this way of making everything brighter. I feel happy around you,bambina,I love you."

"I love you too baby"

I gave her a peck on the lips as we smiled against eachothers.

"Baby,Can I have your eyes?"

She asked softly.

"You can't but our kids can darling."

Her cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

As I chuckled and placed my forehead against hers we both fell into a deep slumber.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!!

Ekkk!!! Raphael's a green flag to me!!!