Chapter Seven

That was the last time I saw Raphael he went busy in his work I came back to my apartment and I went to work it was like we were strangers again....

I should probably call him

"Helloo"

"Yes"

"Miss me?"

"I don't have time for that. Is there anything important you want to talk about something bothering you?"

"No.."

"Okay then."

"I..."

He hung up like what the heck is wrong with him.

I should probably visit him. That evening I went to Raphael's place I meet Sam on the way.

"Sam!"

"Valentina!"

"Ohh how much I've missed you!" She kissed my cheek as she pulled me into a warm embrace.

"Me too"

"Raphael's in his office" she said as she winked at me.

I went upstairs I knocked on his door.

'Come in'

"Suprise!!"

"Hello to you as well"

"What's the matter with you. Why have you been distant?"

"Do you like me or not? Or did you just use me to have fun?!"

"I'm not leaving UNTIL YOU FUCKING GIVE ME AN ANSWER!"

"I wanted to save you from the fucking stalker. I found out that my enime was onto you so I did a baground check on you."

"Now I don't want nothing to fucking do with you!"

Tears filled my eyes he hand ran down his face.

"But what about the things you said!" Hurt. Broken. Rage so many emotions filled me I stood there while my heart was breaking into pieces.

"They were never real!"

"Fuck you! How can you so easily fucking move on??? Your just like other boys. I thought you were gonna be different. It's my fault to have expectations on some who can't reach them,all I did from expectingis get hurt." I broke into tears my heart was aching.

"I'll never come in to your life ever again. Mr.Armani,it was nice knowing. Goodbye."

I left from there I saw Sam in the kitchen I needed to get out of here.

"Valentina Doll. What happened?

I heard her behind me I booked myself an uber.

I went home Nora was sitting on the couch watching her favorite show.

"Valentina oh my god what happened,are you okay?"

"No I'm not! Why am I the one that always gets hurt at the end?!"

I told her everything that happened at Raphael's house.

"That Ughh He's Not Worth It. I'm Sure You'll Find Someone Better Than Him."

"I'm just gonna go outside for some fresh air,yeah?" She nodded I put on my jacket and just like that I was out.

It's was getting pretty late I was walking on the street I found no one on the street except for some homeless people.

I couldn't control my tears.

"Woah! Hey there sweetie,you're looking yummy. Come here"

The creepy guy started walking towards me I looked back I found nothing but a dead end.

My back hit the wall,he sped walked towards me.

I tried pushing him away but he held my hands still above my head.

His arms were filled with tattoos which scared me.

He started placing sloppy kisses on my neck ,tears streamed my face.

"Get the fuck off of her!" An unfamiliar British accent yelled.

The creepy guy got off of me and went to punch the Cute guy who saved me.

He held a gun to his head the guy put his hands up in surrender

"Thank you for saving me" I thanked the cute guy.

"My pleasure. A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be walking alone this late. It's not safe." I smiled at him.

He dropped me off near my apartment. He was nice but he was just not Raphael.

After I got home,Nora was fast asleep. Here I was not being able to take my mind off of Raphael.

I love him. The way he makes my heart flutter. The little things he does or should I say did for me. I love every thing about him.

That frown on his face. Him and his cold and emotionless face expressions. They are just so cute.

But I guess we were just never destined to be together....but it was good know him.

I'd always love and miss him.