Chapter Eight

Valentina

After a few months pass by me
and Raphael are strangers again....I haven't seen him after that.

I got a new job,I've been busy..the British guy I've meet that night is now my guy best friend. Him and Nora don't get along with each other,their not as much as close as we are so,that explains it.

His name is Arthur Smith yep very British,he's smart and funny with his accent. He's a fun guy to be around.

He's a few years older than me,and like 2 years older than Nora.

As I was working I got a call,it was from Sam.

I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Doll,Don's not doing any good,he's been on alcohol very frequently these days,I haven't seen him stop.....he's going mental. It's scaring us. Doll please get here and help him. We need you"

Sam's words pierced through my heart.

"I'm coming"

I quickly booked my self an uber and soon reached Raphael's mansion.

I went inside Sam cried hugging me and told me how he happened to behave like this after we broke up.

"Where is he?"

"In his room"

I sped walked up the stairs and went to his room,I opened the door,now looking at a scary looking Raphael

He was soo drunk his eyes sunken and red He had grown a fuller looking beard he looked unrecognizable.

I went to kneel beside him

"Raphael..." I said softly

"Principessa....I'm sorry I messed up,please forgive me. Give me a chance to make everything right. I love you I always did even,when I just came to save you I fell in love with you....I just didn't want to ruin your innocence and introduce you to my cruel world"

"Give me a chance"

"Raph....we'll talk about this later right now you need to take care of yourself"

"You need rest"

"Could you please come cuddle me?" He asked like a child

"Sure"

We both got on to the bed,he layed on my chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I played with his hair,I looked out the window it was pretty late...I stayed after work when Sam called me.

I yawned and soon fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up the next morning with Raphael still layed on my chest.

I tried to slowly remove his hands from my waist but it only got me pulled into a more tighter embrace.

I played with his hair as I softly said "Raphael...I need to pee"

He rolled on top of me His face now in my stomach I was red as a tomato,as he chuckled into my belly.

After a few seconds he got up and I happily used the bathroom.

I got back to the room.

"You need to shower you reek of alcohol" he agreed and went to shower but he stopped in his tracks and said.

"I have clothes for you in my closet,if you want to get changed" after he left I took the clothes from his closet a pair of shorts and a oversized t shirt.

I sat on the bed while memories filled my mind.

Raphael came out of the shower a towel wrapped around his torso.

He still had very sexily sculpted abs.

"My eyes are up here,Principessa"

He used to call me that when we were a thing.

"Apologies,Mr.Armani"

"Principessa,why so formal?"

"Mr.Armani,your a billionaire businessman. It would be unprofessional of me to not addressing you as Mr.Armani and on top of all that I'm not even your girlfriend to call you by your first name sir"

"Principessa I messed up big time. I'm sorry for that,give me a chance and I'll make it up to you"

"Fine"

"I'm gonna shave my beard,I'll be back in 5"

I nodded.

It's been a few minutes I went to check in Raphael,he was having trouble shaving,he got hurt on his right palm.

I took the razor from him,went to stand in front of him. So now I was in the middle of him and the counter.

I started to shave his beard...he lifted me up and put me on the counter and pulled me closer by the waist.

His warm hands caressed my thighs....butterflies filled my stomach.

I looked into Raphael's eyes his eyes were on my lips He made eye contact with me and I quickly looked away.

After I was done shaving I was wiping the excess shaving cream.

He brought his face closer to mine our lips touching as he said.

"I miss you,Doll"

"I---"

Before I could say anything he connected his lips with mine...

I pushed him away and got down from the counter.

Heyy guys ik this is a short chapter I hope you liked it