wilbur/jared [💕]

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

top: jared
bottom: wilbur

tags: tummy bulge , choking , degradation , cheating

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

   jared catching wilbur stalking him and his girlfriend, he takes him somewhere private before pinning him against the wall.

   "i thought i told you to stay away, creep." jared is pissed, and wilbur? hes loving the anger jared is exhibiting. "i assumed two warnings would be enough, but i might just have to call the fucking cops!"

   cops? oh that makes everything more exciting!

   "you think cops would stop me? they can barely do their job and you think theyll stop someone watching-" "stalking" "over his girlfriend? no! of course not, theyll think youre crazy!" jared growled and wrapped a hand around wilburs throat. wilbur lets out a gasp, wrapping his hand around jareds.

   "if youre right about cops then you wouldnt mind me killing you right here, right?" wilbur felt himself heat up, he couldnt help the way his hips bucked into jareds. the way his jeans tighten to the thought of dying from him.

   jared looked down amd back up at wilbur. "this is turning you on? you got to be kidding me," he goes to release his hand from wilburs neck, but wil keeps his grip on tight.

   "please~" wilbur whimpers. jared felt his face heat up, not only in anger but arousal.

   "i think i know what to do with you,"

//

   jared had wilbur arched the wall, his arm wrapped around wils neck. his hips grinding against his ass, not thrusting yet.

   "please, please, please, fuck me, cmon please!" wilbur begged. jared thrusted once and wilbur gasped. "fuck yes, thank you!" loving the broken gasp he thrusted again and again. he moved his hands to wilburs hips, forcing wilburs back to arch more. jared rubbed wils flat tummy, feeling the tiny bump that appeared and disappeared with each thrust.

   "my perfect slut, handling my cock so well~" jared groaned. wilbur whimpered from the name, putting his hand over jareds.

   "just for you," wilbur whimpered.