kwite/wildspartanz

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

top: brandon
bottom: kwite

tags: noncon/dubcon , mindbreak , prey/predator , starvation , ass eating frfr , deepthroating , overstimulation

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

   kwite was running away from brandon.

   they've been on the island for 3 weeks and they ran out of food 2 days ago. brandon being who he is- got hungry, fast. kwite tried to climb a tree but was pulled by his legs-

   "b-brandon- lets calm down, we- we can find food- don't eat me!" kwite begged, his hoodie, glasses, mask (or what's left of it) showed fear.

   brandon smiled.

   "okay i won't eat you- yet~" he grabbed kwite pants and pulled them down. kwite helped and look at brandon with a flushed face.

   "b-brandon, what are you doing?!" his body was shaking with fear.

   "since i can't eat you i gotta eat something else~" brandon purred and laid on the sand. he then pulled kwite's legs so his ass was near his face. he grabbed the hoodie- which engulfed him because of weight loss, and put his legs in it.

   "so flexible~" kwite gripped the sand and gave brandon a look.

   "p-please dont~" kwite cried out. brandon ignored it and tore kwites boxers off. he then put his face near his hole and licked a stripe down it.

    "mmm~" brandon moaned with satisfaction. "delicious~"  kwite blushed and squirmed to get away, but brandon kept a firm grip on him

   brandon moves his tongue around kwites rim before forcing his tongue into his hole. kwite let out a quiet moan, he could feel brandon's smile. the taller ate kwite out, wet slobbery sounds could be heard, as well as kwites moans and whines. brandon  did another lick but this time licked up to kwites balls.

   "b-brandon~" he whined "a-aah~" brandon licked his balls again, putting his tongue onto tip of his cock. he repeated it multiple times before putting kwite's entire cock in his mouth. kwite was shaking in pleasure- he thrusted up wards without think, his cock hitting the back of brandon's throat.

   "a-ah sorry~" brandon laughed.

   "its fine~" he purred before sitting up and unbuckling his pants. he pulled them down along with his underwear- his cock being visible. kwite looks at it in fear and lust.

   'big~' he thought.

   as much as kwite was scared he really wanted it in him. so he started to shake his ass towards brandon's cock, only slightly touching it.

   "greedy are we?" brandon grabbed kwites hips and put his cock's tip at his hole. he gave kwite no time to prep for it and thrusted inside of him right away. kwite gasped, tears falling from his eyes as pain filled his backside.

   "oh- f-fuck! brandon!" he screamed as brandon started thrusting right away. brandon thrusted deep, fast, and hard into kwite's tight hole.

   kwite was moaning and groaning, his screams were still present. brandon angled his hips to thrust into kwite's prostate. it took awhile but he eventually hit it as he heard kwite let out a high pitch whine.

   "you sound so beautiful~" brandon groaned.

   brandon pulled out, making kwite let out long moan- almost like a sighed. brandon grabbed kites hoodie and pulled it off. kwites legs falling to brandon's sides. brandon grabbed him and flipped him over- putting his ass in the air.

   "look at you, nice n open for my cock~" he purred sucductivly. kwite whined and wiggled his ass. brandon give it a slap before grabbing his hips and thrusting in roughly. kwite screamed, as brandon hit his prostate. kwite moaned in pleasure as he couldn't help but feel like cumming.

   "b-brandon! i-im gonna cum~" kwite moaned out. brandon grabbed him by his hair pulling his up to his body. he grabbed kwites cock and started to jerk it.

   "o-oh my god~ im going to cum!" kwite thrusted his hips into brandon's hand before cumming loads full.

   however brandon wasn't done.

   brandon pulled out then grabbed kwite and flipped  him around, grabbing his legs and putting them on his shoulders. kwite gasped, his body still shaking after cumming. brandon smiles and pulled off kwites mask and glasses. he looked into his eyes, giving him a long sloppy kiss. kwite moaned into the kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance. brandon obviously won.

   brandon pulled away and positioned himself at kwites entrance, slowly pushing himself in.

   "j-just fuck me damnit!" kwite screamed.

   "whatever you say~" brandon purred. thrusting roughly, hitting his prostate hard. kwite threw his head back in pleasure as brandon kept hitting the spot again, and again, and again. kwite gasped, moving his body to go back onto brandon's thrust.

   "you're such a fucking slut, you know that?" brandon said, his thrusts become more and more sloppily.

   "y-yes~!" kwite moaned. he moved his hand to his cock and started to jerk it.

   "ah-fuck" brandon started to thrust harder.

   "im gonna cum"

   "m-me too!"

   brandon thrusted a few more times before thrusting deep into kwite, letting out a deep moan. kwite one the other hand let out a high pitch whine before coming on both of their stomachs.

   kwite pulled brandon close and gave him deep kiss.