tanner/larry [⚠️/💕]

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

top: tanner
bottom: larry

tags: blood kink , knife kink , safe word , bondage
two endings: aftercare , noncon , character death , happy ending , sad ending

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

tanner having a knife kink and getting larry into it :)

//

   they're in their bedroom, tanner has larry tied up; arms up against the headboard and legs spread out, a blank canvas. he move a sharp knife across larry's body, light enough to feel it not heavy enough to cut. there's all dead in larry's eyes that edges tanner to move forward, anticipating to paint his body in red.

   finally, he digs the knife in across his chest, just small nicks, no bigger than a paper cut. larry lets out a whimper but doesn't back down.

...

   overtime, larry got more comfortable with the knife in the bedroom and allows tanner to make bigger cuts on his body. tanner, excitedly, makes small cuts in his thighs and close to his cock; he also makes them slightly deeper to see the way the blood drips down larry's body.

   it's hot, he loves it, he needs to see more.

   he loves the way the blood contrasts against larry's tan skin, the way the lights make the blood sparkle. it almost had him cumming in his pants right there. he licks the blood from his thighs up to his cock, a quick blow job before the main event never hurt anybody. he goes down until the mans cock hits the back of his throat, he swallows around him before bobbing his head up and down. larry was pretty average so it was easy to take him.

   finally, he's ready to fuck the man. they prepped before hand as always so he aimed his cock at his entrance with his knife in hand. his pushes foward until his hips make contact to his ass, he holds himself there for a bit before thrusting.

   he wants to see larry bleed again, he takes the blade and makes deeper cuts across larry's chest, it stings but nothing he couldn't handle. the knife goes to larry's arms, its once again deeper than he used to but he doesn't say anything but a whimper. it hurts.

   "i love seeing you bleed, lare~" tanner purrs. when the knife goes down to his wrists, he feels the fear rise; the slice begins and he calls out the safe word-

   "stop!" tears welled in his eyes as tanner stops.

...

so this can go two ways

A: tanner apologizes and cleans up and takes care of larry. it ends happily with after care and kisses.

or

B: tanner scoffs and digs the blade in his wrist, too lustful for blood to stop. larry sobs and tries to shuffle away but he's tied up. the ropes digging into his wrists which hurt almost as much as the knife. tanner continues until eventually larry passes out- which makes tanner realize what he's done and tries to take care of larry. (happy ending he lives, sad ending he dies idc)