Chapter 4- A date?

So, I'm continuing it! But please tell me if you like it or not. Also, if you have anything you thin would be good in the story, please tell!

Thanks everyone!and don't forget to fan, vote, or comment!

---------------------------------------------

Louis' P. O. V.

"Yes! Finally no more interviews or anything for 3 months!" Niall yells as we all pile into the car after the interview. The interview was kind of boring to me. Thank god they did not ask anything about me and Harry. If they did I swear I would be a blushing mess.

"I know right! I can't wait until we can go to the beach!" I said happily. I absolutely love the beach. My mum would always take me and my sisters to the beach when we were little. Those are some of the memories that I love of my family.

"Lou? Are you okay?" I heard a deep husky voice ask me. I blink a couple times and turn to face Harry. I smiled and nodded. I must have zoned out.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking." I said with a yawn. I can't be tired! It's only 5:00.

Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I let out a squeak of surprise but melted into Harry. "Go to sleep, Boo." Harry whispered in my ear.

I nodded and cuddled up closer to Harry, closing my eyes. "Thank you, Haz." I whispered with another yawn before falling asleep.

~~~

"Lou, wake up. Come on, we are at the hotel," I heard a sexy, husky voice whisper in my ear. I smiled and rolled around, only to be laying ontop of something hard. 'What?' I thought. I opened my eyes only to be met by sparkeling green ones.

"Harry? What are you doing?" I asked, sitting up, still on Harry's lap, rubbing my eyes. Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer so his mouth was by my ear. A shiver ran down my spine as I felt Harry's warm breathe on my ear. What am I doing? I can't be having these thoughs about Harry! He is my best friend. Sure, I love him, but a brotherly way. Some fans this we are actually dateing with the whole 'Larry Stylinson' thing. We just have a strong friendship.

"We're here. Lets go get ready for the beach, babe." Harry whispered in my ear. I blushed when he called me babe and jumped off his lap and ran out of the car, hoping Harry could not see my blush.

"Last one there is a rotten carrot!" I yeleld just before I ran out. I heard his laugh and mumbled somthing like, 'Crazy bastard.' But he still ran out after me. I laughed and opened the door to out flat and ran up to out shared room. I dived under the bed, holding my breath to make sure I was not breaathing loud. I heard feet on the other side of the door and soon the door opened and two familiar feet came walking into the room. I giggled, but quickly covered my mouth with my hand as I watched Harry's feet walk towards the bed. "Come out, come out, where ever you are" Harry said in a deep voice.

I closed my eyes and hoped that he would walk away. When I opened them, I did not see any more feet so I pooped my head out and looked around. No one was there. I climbed out from under the bed and smirked. "He is so stupid." I mumbled to myself.

"Who is?" A voice filled with amusement came from behind me on the bed. I squealed and turned around to see Harry smirking and sitting on the bed crossed legged.

"Holy, shit Harry! You scared me!" I said with a chuckle as I sat down on the bed next to Harry. Harry smiled and scooted closer to me. I raised an eyebrow at him and looked at his face. His hair was falling perfectly on his face, forming the bouncest curls in the world. And his green eyes. They where sparkeling like the stars in a night sky. His dimples on the corner of his mouth when he smiles, just makes my heart melt. Woah, woah, woah, woah. I have to stop thinking about this! I can't like Harry! He is not gay! Wait, I'm not either, so no. I do not like Harry.

You keep telling yourself that.

Oh I will. And you need to go away! Giving me bad thoughts about my best friend!

Hey, I'm only helping whats already there. you already have feelings for him, Louis.

No I don't! I can't! Plus, even If I did, he would not like me.

You never know unless you try.

Try what?

Kiss him. See if you like him. And if he questions you about it, then just say it was a dare by one of the boys.

Hm, thats a good Idea. I might just do t- No! You are not curupting me into doing this! I don't like him.

Just think about it.

"Lou? Are you okay?" Harry said, sounding concerned as he waved his hands in front of my face. I blinked a couple times, and blushed when I realixed I was stareing at Harry.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry. Just zoned out there for a minute. Now, lets go get ready." I said happily as I ran into the bathroom, not before grabbing my swimming shorts.

~~~

"What do you mean you're not comeing?!" I yelled into the phone. Liam had just called and said that Zayn was out with his girlfriend and Niall was sick, and Liam was staying at their flat to take care of him.

"I'm sorry, Lou. Maybe next time. You and Harry can still go." Louis suggested. After that we both said our 'goodbye's' and hung up. I sighed and walked up to me and Harry's room and knocked on the door. "Harry? Can I come in?" I asked. I heard a muffled, 'yes', so I walked into the room and smiled at Harry, who was in his swimming shorts and a tank top, sitting on his bed.

"Hey, Lou. What is it?" Harry asked with a smile as he patted the spot next to him. I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Uh, Liam called and told me that Zayn was hanging out with his girlfriend and Niall was sick, so he was going to stay home and take care of Niall." I said, looking up at Harry. He frowned.

"So, no beach?" He asked, sounding like a little kid who's mum just told them they could not have a toy that they wanted.

I shook my head. "No, Liam said we coukd go. Just the two of us." I said, trying to lighten the mood and make Harry happy. It must have worked becuase the next thing I knew, Harry was grinning.

"Awesome! Like a date!" Harry said in a happy tone. I blushed when he said date. I would never really think I would ever go on a date with Harry Styles. Maybe I am starting to get feelings for him. I just hoped that this was all a phase and It would blow over soon, because I just can not have feelings for my best mate.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes. Like a date."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment, Vote, Fan!

Thanks!

~Dani! <3