"I shouldn't have asked."

"So guys, I bought us tickets!"

"Emma were not helping you pay for tickets again!"

"No that's not what I meant-"

"Oh cool, what are we gonna win!?"

"We're not winning anything!"

"Okay then wha-"

"She is talking about concert tickets." I watch amusingly as Emma tried to tell Madison what she meant.

"Thank you, I take back about calling you blonde bimbos, except you Madison."

"Hey! that's not fair!"

"Oh it is." Emma let out a sigh and looked up at me.

"There All time Low tickets." she smiled, and so did I.

I have only listened to a few songs by them, so I can't say Im a huge fan. Heck I don't even know there names are or what they look like! But that's okay, Maddy, Emma, and I always find great bands by going to random rock or punk band concerts.

We discussed how excited we all were as we made our way to our 2nd period class, health. About all of the teachers were replaced with hot and very attractive men. I was so happy to hear that, since our first teacher was Mr.Dawson.

When we walked into our health room a man, a very attractive man, was standing there, shirtless and sweaty. Emma let out a small gasp as her eyes immediately landed on him. "Are you, Mr.Merrik?" she asked with a smile as she walked up to him.

"Yeah, and who are you?" he gave a closed smile.

"I'm Emma, but you can call me Em."

"Alright, well take a seat and we'll all get to say our names, Em." he gave a slight wink towards her, right as she made her way over to a random desk in the front row.

Maddy and I trailed along and sat next to her. "Okay so I'm Mr.Merrik and I'll be your health, and gym teacher. Lets go around and say our names." After everyone went around and said our names, he decided to ask a stupid question. "Do you guys want to learn about Health, or cook?"

Immediate everyone in the room shouted cook, causing him to smirk. "I shouldn't have asked."
He stood up and walked over to the kitchen part of the classroom that was divided in half with a light creme colored wall.

"Alright so everyone grab an apron, you will be doing those in that sewing class thingy. So today were-"

"How come your shirtless?" A random girl in the class asked.

"Because I just got back from the gym?"

"Well it's a distraction." she stated.

"I don't see how it's a distraction." with the smirk on his face, oh you could tell he knew. Mr.Merrik shrugged his shoulders and grabbed a skin tight, black t-shirt that clung so god damn well to him.

For the rest of the class period we had ended up making mini pizzas, but they were healthy. Everyone went off on there own little group and talked amongst themselves as they waited for the bell to ring.

Madison went to History, Emma went to English, and I went to Art. I was so happy that I had art skills, because I met a hot one

-

-

-

-

-

-

Should the next chapter be in Madison's POV? Well you really don't get to decide cause I've already got it planned :).