Prologue

I wasn't informed that I'm supposed to give a damn. I mean,really? I'm Jamie Lancaster. No one dare messes up with me.

For all the years that I've known myself,apologizing has never been my thing. Sure it's easy to say sorry when you stepped on someone's foot or maybe when you accidentally poured some loose powder on another person's bag. Yet it's a different story when you were the one who's aggravated and yet you are the one who is being expected to apologize. What the hell? Who does that? Definitely not me.

I admit I'm such a blabbermouth. I can go all day talking about random things. I am bubbly. I don't want a dull moment whenever I am on my sane side. You read it right folks! I have these sane and insane sides. Well you sure are going to know how I act when I'm on the alter state of my mind. Talk about bipolar! Tch.

You want to know a trivia about me?

Sure.

I am deeply in love with myself that I don't give a damn if I cross the line amongst all relationships there is that exist in this hideous world. I mean I have my own share of ups and downs. I've loved and been loved back. But I've also been hurt. Badly hurt that the mere mention of the word pain makes my hurt constrict until I can barely breath. Believe me,I've been there to the point that I thought I'm no longer going to make it through my life again if I continue to live with the hurt.

Well let me tell you another story. I already refused to act all nice since that fateful incident. Don't get me wrong. I just want to protect myself from pain. I just don't think I could afford another heartbreak. Oh please,I no longer can. My heart can't.

Again,my name is Jamie and this is my story.