Lily

I don't very much like diaries. No offense to said diary in which I'm writing this, of course! I'm Lily Evans. I'm eleven years old, and I'm a witch. 

         My mom gave this to me earlier this morning-right now I'm in a dormitory. I started this new school today, one for only witches and wizards-it's called Hogwarts! My friend Sev started it too, but he's in Slytherin. There's four houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Apparently Gryffindor and Slytherin are rivals, though. 

        Ugh! There's this group of horrid boys causing a disturbance in the common room. Me and Sev met them on the train. I mean, the leader-his name's James from what I've gathered-is kinda cute, but STILL! 

Honestly. I'm going downstairs to put a stopper in this nonsense.

Part of a bouquet,

Lily Evans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I sighed, my diary on the bedside table that came standard with Hogwarts dormitories. How in the world was someone supposed to focus with that racket? Seriously...I mean, it was cute, but still! 

          Thank goodness the stairs here aren't as steep as the ones back home. The four marauders were down here so late! It must be past curfew. 

      The four boys were sitting converged around the fire, carefully arranging a small bouquet. James looked up, catching my eyes. Urgh! Why did troublemakers have to be so cute! A blush spread across his face. The other kids glanced up, but froze. "Oh, er, Lily, uh-" Remus stammered. "What, is this a surprise or something?" but at the word "surprise," a bee flew out of the bouquet. 

     More and more bees flew out, but they didn't sting, only zapped around. "Immobulus!" yelled James, face pale. He shoved his glasses up his nose. "Sorry."

       I huffed, and turned to go back to my nice, warm, silky bed.

So? Don't forget to remind me to update!