Chapter 13

Aster leaned over Harry, staring at the man. Suddenly, he did something so odd, it nearly outweighed everything else that he was in oddness. He waved at them, shaking a huge old-fashioned parcel in his other hand. 

        Aster gasped, retreating back to the middle seat. He hugged his green sweater to himself, half wondering why he was scared. But then again, there was something...off...about the guy, like he was in a different environment that he had barely been exposed to. Aster nervously patted his red knitted cap, clutching his teddy bear that he'd had since he could remember.

      He peered at the bear-Moony, he called it, for unknown reasons. It just came to him. It was old, and had different-colored patches all over it. Aster had put a checkered plaster over the nose when it came off, and one of the ears was missing. The stuffing was coming out at one of the seams. He'd had it as long as he could remember-hell, he probably had had it since before he came to the Dursley's doorstep instead of the milk carton, which he still found funny. 

           Aster patted Moony on the head, staring out at the hotel parking lot, knowing that things would never be the same again.