Chapter 24

I'm skipping ahead to the concert because I want to finish this book by the end of June.

---------------

Liam's P. O. V.

I tell the boys, Anna, Eleanor, and Perrie my plan on making Sophia my girlfriend. Sophia is not in the room, so it was a perfect time to tell everyone. We're backstage of the arena for our concert in Norway. Most of them were pretty chill about the idea of Sophia and me dating, but telling Anna was a mistake, because she wouldn't stop squealing.

"HOLY CREZCAKES." Anna blurts out.

"Who says 'crezcakes'?" I interrupt.

Anna scoffs. "You say 'holy crez', so I just added that little part to the end to make it 'crezcakes'. I know you don't want me swearing,"

I shake my head and turn my attention to the boys, who are discussing the date I planned out after the concert. "Do you guys think it's a good idea?"

"You're taking her to some park for a picnic. What could go wrong with that?" Louis asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Well, it could rain, it could be extremely windy, there might be an earthquake or tornado--"

"Harry. Shut up." Zayn interrupted.

"You'll do fine, mate." Niall said, comfortingly.

"Why thank you, Niall!" I said. "At least one of us is giving me some encouragement."

"We'll be there to throw out some confetti when she says yes!" Louis said.

My eyes widen. "No, no, no, no. You guys aren't going! I told you the plan and place so you guys know where to pick us up,"

"We'll also be there to throw tomatoes at her if she says no." Harry says, ignoring everything I just said.

Facepalm takes action now.

Niall laughed at all of us. Of course he laughs; he's Nialler.

"Hey guys, you're on in fifteen minutes. Start warming up and grab your mics and ear pieces." A guys said, leaving the room as fast as he entered.

Sophia comes in a few seconds later.

"Hi Sophia!" Anna said in a happy, cheery voice. She better not spoil anything while I'm onstage.

"Hey, guys!" Sophia said normally.

"Hey," We greet her in unison.

"We were just about to head out to get on stage. Wanna see us off?" Niall asks.

Sophia shrugs. "Why not?"

We all head out and Niall, Harry, Louis, and I pick up our mics.

"Still wish you could be up there with us, Zayn," Louis says.

Zayn gives a weak smile. On the outside, he acts like he doesn't miss going up on stage, but on the inside, I think he wants to run over to us and start riffing like an angel. We know many people miss his high notes and riffs. But what has been done is done. He could always come back...

"One minute!" The same guy who called us earlier says.

I look down and close my eyes a little to get myself to focus. I breathe in deeply, and exhale slowly. Let's do this.

Anna's P. O. V.

Don't say a word. Don't say a word. Don't say a word.

I can keep secrets, but keeping surprises is a whole different story. I get way too excited and blurt out everything. But this time, I'm going to hold it all in.