Chapter 6

After I heard him say those words I held his arms.

"Yes, I need to know everything that happened to him," I said with desperation in my eyes. The guy nods 

"Follow me," He said as he walked in the opposite direction. I thanked the old woman and followed him

...........................

We arrived at what I think was his house, and he offered me to sit and prepared a cup of tea.

"Before I tell you everything what's your relationship with that boy?" He asked as he sat down across me. I looked at him thinking if I should lie about my identity.

"I'm his girlfriend" but I think it's much better to not make the situation worse than it already is.

"I see, and I can tell that something must have been bothering you making you come here without him" I looked at him as if he could read me.

"I just want the full truth about what happened," I said as I looked down feeling a sudden pain in my heart.

"Well if that's the case I'm gonna tell you everything that I know.......... I was sweeping the outside of my house when I saw two men talking and it looked like they had a couple of drinks when suddenly that one man answered his phone and it sounded like his wife. I didn't recall what they talked about but I saw the other man that was with him suddenly had a change of expression"

I frowned while he was telling the story, it looked like the other man that he was talking about was my father's friend who was with him when that accident happened. I didn't want to interrupt him so Kept quiet and listened carefully.

"The expression he made was completely horrifying while he was looking at his friend I think. After his friend finished the call his expression changed back again to a smile. The both of them went in the car and started driving and after I finished cleaning I also went into my house. I was about to close the door when I saw the car of that two-man hit a child. I was shocked that I couldn't move I thought they would get out of the car and help the boy, but to my surprise, they just drove off. Then it started raining and the boy was still lying on the floor so I woke myself up and ran to help him and he was already unconscious. I took him to the hospital and called his parents"

He finished his story and I asked him right away.

"Did the two men appear after the accident?" He looked at me and he started thinking.

"Actually yes, I saw one of the two a few weeks after the boy was discharged"

"Can I ask where?"

"At the same place where the accident happened" After he said that I think it's my dad he is talking about but if he saw my dad then why didn't he report it to the police since he is the only witness there? I was about to ask when he continued.

"And also, I saw him a few days ago at the same place......... actually on a second thought every year" My eyes widened 'if that's the case then it's not my dad that he was talking about'

"The man that you saw, is he the friend of the driver?"  

"Yes, ummmmm I don't want to say this without knowing the person but that man is very terrifying and creepy at the same time. Like every year when he comes to the same place he always gives a very creepy smile and laughs all of a sudden while looking at the floor" He said and I started getting confused so ask him another question.

"Ummmm another question does that man come at the same date every year?" He looked at me frowning and realized something

"YES! He came on the same date when the accident happened" He said, I gulp because of all the information that I got from him. He was about to ask me a question but I interrupted him.

"Oh I appreciate all of your help today, it's a big deal for me" I stood up and prepared to leave, he also stood up and grabbed my arms gently.

"Are you okay miss? You seem a little pale" He asked with concern, I smiled at him.

"Yes maybe I'm just a little tired, I should leave now and thank you again for all the information you gave me," I said with a reassuring face. He nodded and guided me out.  

"Then I am glad to have helped you miss even if I don't know what it is for" I smiled at him and was about to leave when I looked at him.

"Mister, just being cautious if there is any situation that man ever shows up here or anyone and asks you about meeting me or anything that happened here or in the past, please deny it or don't tell him anything," I said with a very concerned face. The mister nods

"Okay, I won't" He said with a warm smile, I said goodbye to him and went to my car.

After I went in all of the information started piling in my head. Hearing those stories of his made me think that something was off.

"I don't think Yoongi's and my father's case is an ACCIDENT"