Chapter 9

Fu Ruian was in a hurry and ate a few bites before leaving. Qiu Qiu asked him where he was going on a business trip this time, but Fu Ruian deliberately asked him in circles: "You have blacklisted me, and you still care about where I go?"

Qiu Qiu knew that he was in the wrong, so he could only sincerely remove Fu Ruian from the blacklist then come out.

"Just adding friends is not enough," President Fu made an even more demanding request, "Put my chat box to the top."

So "Godfather" became Qiu Qiu's forever No. 1 on WeChat.

In fact, Fu Ruian's WeChat name is "Ryan", and those six words are Qiu Qiu's deliberately funny notes to him. They were well hidden before, but unfortunately they were exposed under Fu Ruian's nose today.

"...Is this the couple's name you gave me?"

"No, no, no." Qiu Qiu said quickly, "You can think of it as... the name of a father and son, how symmetrical it is."
"..."

In order to thank Qiu Qiu for his filial piety, Fu Ruian took out his mobile phone and changed the stupid son's name to "Fu Erdai" in front of Qiu Qiu.

This time Qiu Qiu was speechless.

Fu Ruian looked at him with a smile: "The name of father and son have a sense of inheritance."

Fu Ruian walked forward and wanted to give Qiu Qiu a hug, but he was concerned that there were many Qiu Qiu's classmates in the cafeteria, so he just hugged him politely. Rubbing Qiu Qiu's head, when his hand slid down from the side of his face, he deliberately pulled his earlobe.

When the two of them were together before, Fu Ruian often touched Qiu Qiu. When the atmosphere was good, he would even kiss his forehead and the dimples on his face.

Qiu Qiu has been good-looking since she was a child. He is really a big baby with a beautiful face. He is often hugged and kissed by his elders. Later, Qiu Qiu grew up and became a young man. No one could kiss him anymore, but Qiu Qiu Qiu was still thinking about the formula "Elder kisses on the cheek = likes you". Every time Fu Ruian kissed him on the left cheek, he would give the right cheek to him to kiss on.

Thinking about it now, he was really digging a hole for himself.

Before Fu Ruian left, he warned Qiu Qiu in a low voice: "If you don't reply to my WeChat message, do you believe I will cut off your strings one by one?"

This threat was too severe, Qiu Qiu subconsciously tightened his legs, feeling what was cut was not the guitar strings, but his lifeblood.

Qiu Qiu was so frightened that he looked like a plate of soft tofu mixed with spring onions. He nodded desperately and trembled, swearing to God that he would never block him again.

Only then did Fu Ruian feel satisfied and left with his secretary.

After the two people disappeared outside the cafeteria door, Daxiong's butt immediately moved from across the table to Qiu Qiu's side.

Daxiong clamped Qiu Qiu's neck with his elbow and hooked him to his side. His face was as dark as Bao Qingtian: "Qiu! What did you call that vice president just now?"

"...godfather."

"You know godfather? What do you mean?"

Qiu Qiu answered confusedly: "...A father who is not related by blood?"

"That's called an adoptive father!... No, that's not what I'm talking about. That ghost vice president just took your saliva again. , I'm touching your head again, you can't tell he's a serious person." Qiu Qiu couldn't bear to hear others say bad things about his godfather, but he was so stupid that he didn't know how to refute – and his godfather was indeed an old and dishonest person – He could only use all the features on his face to express his anger.

Although Fu Ruian is a well-dressed beast who has taken care of countless handsome boys in white shirts, he is mature, calm, and wise. Even if he is a bastard, he is still a handsome old bastard.

——Qiu Qiu, I don't know how many layers this sugar filter has.

Daxiong saw that Qiu Qiu was completely fascinated by a diamond king and Laowu, and he almost lost his breath in anxiety. He is engaged in art, and he has seen people in some circles not studying art properly, but insisting on taking shortcuts, which got his younger self involved, and ended up in a mess. This friend of his looks smart, but is actually stupid. Don't let others take advantage of you!

When the Red Wolf chased him, he was on good terms with the Red Wolf. Now that he and the Red Wolf were finally separated, why did a Gray Wolf appear again? !

Daxiong still wanted to nag a few words, but looking at Qiu Qiu's expression of indifference, he knew that even if he said it, it would be in vain.

Forget it, he'd better find someone to give Qiu Qiu a shoe sole with his godfather's name embroidered on it, so that Qiu Qiu could step on the villain to ward off evil spirits.

...

When Qiu Qiu got to the dormitory, the phone rang. The caller was Fu Ruian, who had already arrived at the airport.

Fu Ruian also felt strange that he had only been separated for so long, and he began to miss everything about Qiu Qiu. His cleverness, his slowness, the way he sings love songs to himself while holding the guitar, and the way he pulls a cart of flowers and blows kisses to the audience... I have clearly decided to stay away from him early on, but sometimes I'm not willing to let him out of my sight.

Qiu Qiu's voice is always full of energy, and when he says "HI", his childish smile appears in Fu Ruian's mind.

Fu Ruian asked him: "I'm about to take off,  why don't you say a few nice words?" "

Then I'll sing you a song "I wish you peace?"

"...Save your energy, save this song for the finals for you to sing."

"Well, I hope you leave early and come back early so that you don't delay or miss the flight?"

Qiu Qiu is really not good at "saying nice things". He racked his brains for a long time, but everything he said was simple and scummy. Little did he know that there was only one thing Fu Ruian wanted to hear - the one that made him sneeze.

The two chatted for a long time, and it wasn't until the flight attendant came over to remind Fu Ruian that he reluctantly hung up the phone.

"That's the last sentence. Won't you wish me a safe journey?"

"Huh?" Qiu Qiu's embarrassed voice came, "But the plane took off against the wind and landed against the wind..." 

"..."

Fu Ruian smiled - again, silly and straightforward, he is truly my cutie.

Hey, this sugar daddy's filter is thick enough.