Chapter 21

Fu Ruian's thoughts were made loudly, but when he saw the single tent on the floor of the bedroom, all the abacus beads fell to the floor in an instant.

Qiu Qiu was studying in the living room. Fu Ruian went back to the bedroom and planned to change into home clothes, but he didn't expect to see what he saw when he opened the door. Then an eyesore and ugly thing appeared in his sight.

Fu Ruian opened the tent door and took a look - well, mosquito nets, chandeliers, sleeping bags, and small fans were all available. Those who didn't know it thought he was preparing to fight guerrillas.

A bed, sleeping in a tent, what's the matter, are you planning to have a long-distance relationship with him?

Fu Ruian is past the age of impulsiveness, and he is well-educated, so naturally he can't do the thing of dismantling the tent.

He doesn't want to force people, so he puts the right of choice in Qiu Qiu's hands. Since the sugar baby felt that sleeping in a tent was more suitable, he could only respect it.

So Fu Ruian walked to the tent with a gloomy face, picked it up with both hands, and threw it onto his spacious bed.

——Look, There is still a solution to get the best of both worlds.

In the living room, Qiu Qiu had no idea that Fu Ruian had changed his tent to a better camping location. He was concentrating on watching the courseware. The beef curry on the stove was simmering over a low flame. As it simmered, the whole room was filled with the alluring aroma of curry spices. After the godfather changed his clothes, they could have dinner.

At this time, a chat dialog box popped up on the computer.

It is Xiong Da, not Xiong Er: Qiu, thank you for buying me the underwear. The class teacher brought me some of his old clothes. I almost thought I needed a pair of underwear to last this month.

Qiu:...you said I have a sense of the picture.

It is Xiong Da, not Xiong Er: By the way, have you received the notice? There is a big benefactor who paid for the reinforcement and fireproofing of our fourth floor. The construction period is quite long, and we will definitely not be able to move back this semester. Now, school has to start next semester.

Autumn is autumn: so long?

It is Xiong Da, not Xiong Er: It would be better if it lasts longer! Our dormitory is small and shabby. There is air conditioning and a bathroom here, but there is no one. I don't want to go back.

This is true. The boys who moved to the hotel were crazy about it. The wifi was super fast and they just happened to play games online. Unfortunately, Daxiong's computer was burned to char in the dormitory, and he could only run around. Sometimes I look at the progress of land reclamation in this dormitory, and sometimes I watch that dormitory playing the ladder.

It is Xiong Da, not Xiong Er: By the way, didn't you leave your laptop charger in the dormitory? Why is the computer still powered?

Autumn is autumn. : Oh... My godfather bought me a new one...

It is Xiong Da, not Xiong Er: A new charger? Oh, that old pervert is quite thoughtful.

Autumn is autumn: No, he bought me a new computer.

It's Xiong Da, not Xiong Er: ...

It's Xiong Da, not Xiong Er: Is your father missing a son?

...

When Fu Ruian calmed down the anger caused by the tent, changed into light home clothes and walked into the kitchen, the diligent Qiu Qiu had already put the curry rice on the table.

Qiu Qiu loves spicy food, but every time he eats it, he gets acne like crazy. Everyone else has pimples on their faces, but he only has them behind his ears. The pimples are red and swollen, and the temples of his glasses are stuck there and they are very painful.

In order not to suffer from this problem in the future, Qiu Qiu laterlearned to wear contact lenses.

... Qiu Qiu and Fu Ruian really have a common topic on "how to findanother way to solve the problem."

As expected, the curry this time was so spicy that even Fu Ruian drank water.Only then did he notice that the original transparent glass at home was goneand replaced with a pair of brightly colored cartoon mugs. The childish shapeand frigid decoration style are very incompatible.

"Did you buy it?" Fu Ruian picked up the cup at hand and looked at it. Surrounded by the blue sky and green land, he saw the evil-smiling Gray Wolf with a straw in his mouth and a smokey expression. Qiu Qiu held his own glass of water with both hands and drank it down. It was so spicy that he stuck out his tongue. It took him a long time to speak: "Hiss... it's so spicy... no, when I was buying toothpaste, the promoter said to buy a family pack of three. I can give you a pair of cups."

Fu Ruian asked with interest: "Who is that in your hand?"

Qiu Qiu blinked and silently showed the pattern on the water cup to his godfather. What is printed on it is neither a Pleasant Goat, a good gay friend who falls in love with each other, nor Red Wolf, an official spouse. ——It's his baby, Xiao Huihui. This is not a couple cup, but a father-son cup. Fu Ruian was really worn out by Qiu Qiu. He felt that every time he came with a gentle heart, only to be left laughing and crying in the blink of an eye. But he just did this, maybe because he was obsessed with it.

... After dinner, Fu Ruian went back to his study to work. Qiu Qiu continued to occupy the living room. Although the room was quiet, there was naturally a sense of tacit comfort and warmth. During this period, Teacher Qiu and Teacher Dong sent video invitations. They heard that there was a fire in the school, and they wanted to see if their eldest son was injured. When the video was connected, they unexpectedly discovered that the room Qiu Qiu was in was very large and decorated.

It's not luxurious, but it's calm and atmospheric everywhere, especially the entire glass curtain wall behind their son, which tramples all the stars in the distance under his feet. Teacher Dong asked curiously: "Qiuqiu...where are you living? University A is so rich, can it arrange five-star hotels for students?"

Qiu Qiu answered honestly: "I live at my godfather's house. The school only arranged hotels for out-of-town students. I originally wanted to go home, but the keys were burned out and dad was on a business trip again."

Teacher Qiu frowned and said, "Didn't you tell us before that you and your godfather had an affair? How long has it been since you came to disturb him again?"

"...We, we were quarreling."

His godfather wanted to sleep with him, but he doesn't. Isn't this considered a kind of quarrel? Teacher Dong sighed: "It turned out to be a quarrel, what did mom think it was? Okay, now you live in someone else's house, you have to be good and diligent to be lovable."

"But my godfather already likes me very much .

"Ah... you don't know about yourself yet? You usually look quite smart, but at night you turn into Qiu Sansui. You're afraid of the dark, and you roll around all over the bed. And remember not to sleep naked when you go to bed, so the older boy can't button his pajamas well, are you ashamed?"

As expected, it was his mother, who revealed Qiu Qiu's true face in just a few words. The three of them chatted for a long time. Most of the time, the mother was concerned about their child's food, clothing, housing and transportation. By the way, they scolded the father who only knew about survival but not about life. Qiu Qiu was responsible for the whole process and nodded in agreement, vowing that he would never put himself in trouble in the next month.

To lose weight, I will also make my godfather fatter by three kilograms. Before hanging up the phone, Qiu's father patted his shiny head and added: "My seminar will end next month, and I will personally come to thank your godfather and formally marry you two."

"...Eh??? What kind of marriage can we get?" 

"What kind of marriage can you get? It's definitely not an in-law relationship. If you accept someone as your godfather and don't know how to serve tea, then you are not a godson."

Qiu Qiu thought the same thing, now the two of them have a shady reputation, and people will misunderstand their relationship even if they call each other "godfather" while walking outside. It's all because Fu Ruian is too handsome and has a strong aura. Standing next to Qiu Qiu, he doesn't look like his elder, but more like an elder. A walking hormone dispenser.

But the problem is, there is a tiny gap between the "kiss" his godfather wants... and the "kiss" his biological father wants.

In fact, Qiu Qiu should be happy - in this way, Fu Ruian can no longer touch him.

But when the video ended, Qiu Qiu found that the dark screen reflected a sad face.

There is a log-colored guitar lying on the sofa next to him, and pieces of music scores are scattered in the unclosed guitar case. Qiu Qiu looked at them blankly, and he suddenly didn't know who he would sing his love songs to in the future.