Chapter 67

Qiu Qiu never gets stage fright when facing difficulties, but confidently picks up the guitar and sings a song in public to prove that he has made it to the finals. Strength.

What he sang was the popular song "Ling Xi in the Heart" that was popular all over the country seven or eight years ago. This song was so popular that in the era when ring tones were still popular, almost everyone would hear this song before their mobile phone was connected. . The original singer has retired for several years and is now engaged in catering, but this song will still appear in the background music of two dollar stores from time to time.

Qiu Qiu cleverly reworked this folk song and paired it with a simple guitar accompaniment. The tune is obviously still the same, but the style of the song instantly becomes fresh and natural, lively and a little leisurely.

When the song reached the second half, many employees in the conference room began to hum along softly, involuntarily recalling the high school life accompanied by this song. 

After the song was sung, no one raised any objections to Qiu Qiu.

He has a good image, a good personality, talent, and graduated from a prestigious school... Such a perfect male protagonist really fell from the sky, right?

Since everyone voted unanimously, Wang Yaoyao quickly invited Mr. Zheng down and asked him to take a look.

Lao Zheng is a leader who is very good at delegating authority. He never interferes when it is time to let his subordinates do their work. Qiu Qiu looks clean and handsome, and the male protagonist mentioned in the advertising plan seems to be created in his image. Old Zheng nodded with satisfaction and urged Wang Yaoyao: "I think this kid is very good, please hurry up and finalize the contract." , the third quarter is here in a blink of an eye, and Mr. Fu said that he wants to see the advertising demo as soon as possible."

Wang Yaoyao saluted mischievously: "Yes!"

Lao Zheng turned to Qiu Qiu again, pondered for a few seconds and asked him: "Listen to Xiao Wang, Are you one of the top eight contestants of the Super New Voice Generation?"

Qiu Qiu nodded: "Yes! I just finished recording the competition yesterday and I am one of the top eight." "

I heard... Mr. Fu took the time to go to your show yesterday. Are you coming?"

Qiu Qiu's face turned slightly red, he didn't say anything and just nodded.

Lao Zheng didn't know how to say the next question in a normal way. He hesitated for a long time before he said, "How many boys are there who are similar to you

in the top eight?" "Do you mean around twenty years old? There are two, me and my good friends."

When he heard that there was another male player in his twenties, Lao Zheng's eyes lit up.

A few months ago, their company inexplicably sponsored a little-known talent show, and many vice presidents couldn't understand it. Yesterday, Fu Ruian suddenly canceled the afternoon meeting and took a few hours to go watch the top eight of the draft. This behavior is very thought-provoking. Together, several vice presidents concluded that Fu Ruien's sweetheart was in that draft competition, and they couldn't find out who it was.

I thought it would take a long time before I knew that person's true identity, but I didn't expect that a top eight player would fall directly in front of him today!

Lao Zheng was very gossipy and forced himself not to be so gossipy when he asked: "What does your friend look like? Is he good-looking? Is he very generous?" The

handsome guy Fu Ruien likes must be very good-looking, and Fu Ruien has always been generous with his money. Spending money on his lover, it is said that his previous maintenance fee was one million a year. Those fake lovers who are just playing around have to spend so much money, and the real wife has to buy and buy her. The little fresh meat that is piled up with so much money will definitely be golden.

Qiu Qiu replied in surprise: "Yes, how did you know?"

Hua Xiang is handsome.

"What's his name?"

"Hua Xiang, Hua of China, Xiang of Flying."

Old Zheng quickly remembered the name in his mind and planned to go back and watch the video of this handsome boy to see who was fascinated by him. The CEO's big eyes.

...

After Mr. Zheng left, Wang Yaoyao led Qiu Qiu to a small conference room nearby, took out the spokesperson contract she had just printed, and pushed it in front of the boy. Their company has signed many spokesperson contracts, and the templates are all ready-made. However, some contracts will have certain concessions and modifications depending on the size of each star's role.

Wang Yaoyao handed the contract to Qiu Qiu: "Qiu Qiu, this contract is our company's initial contract template. We will discuss this contract with the program team later, so there is no need to sign it today. Enrui Group is formal The company has a very complete contract system. You can take it back to a lawyer you know to look at it. But you are not well-known now and have little room for modification. Of course, we will not let you suffer."

She ticked off the most important points in the contract . A few things, such as not being able to shoot competitive product advertisements within a year, etc.

Qiu Qiu didn't look at it carefully and said cheerfully: "It doesn't matter. I believe in Enrui Group. You don't need to read this contract."

If it were other contracts, he would take them back and study them in detail, but since it is his own business, of course, how You can sign it. With Fu Ruian's personality, he would definitely not allow his subordinates to falsify in the contract. Anyway, he was working for his godfather, so he was happy if he could help, and didn't care how much he was paid.

Wang Yaoyao was afraid that this silly boy had signed the contract of betrayal inadvertently, so she quickly read out the important clauses one by one. She reminded him with a little selfishness: "Do you want to discuss it with your family before signing? The price of this contract is not high. You If you win the championship in "Super New Voice", even if this draft is small, no matter how small you are, your worth will increase several times..."