23

"I know it's hard to believe but
"I didn't touched Hannie."

"Yeah, and fish can stay alive without water." Jin snorted.

" Jin snorted

Flashback

"Hannie mother made his father sign an agreement that Jungkook will stay with her through out pregnancy or else she will tell everyone that he made an adultery and drag their families name on the dirt.

The moment Jungkook saw the divorce papers that Jin signed.

His world crumbled down he tried to follow Jin.

But Jungkook was put on hold by Jin's father. He can't get out of the country. His family decided to let me focus on his child on Hannie. Jungkook agreed, with the thought that one day.

He will have the chance to chase Jin again.

But someone sent him a message.

That day is Hannie was lying to him.
So Jungkook caught her in the act. She's not pregnant.

He was hurt.

So broken that Jungkook can't even imagine.

Jin left him,

Hannie betrayed him.

Jungkook tried to kill himself he jump off the cliff . He thought the stones shattered him wholly.
His skull got fractured, his ribs had a few broken parts.

They said it's a miracle that he lived.
He's not coward to escape the problems, but Jungkook just want to escape from the pain.

Jungkook was in coma for three months. Mingyu's father saved him. He's been following him by Jin's mother order. And Jin's mother was the mysterious person who messaged him about Hannie's scheme

Flashback end

Jin looked away.
To trying to not get affected.

But deep inside he's moved.

His parents didn't tell him about that because he made it clear from the start that he don't want to hear any news about Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled bitterly.

"And you know what hurt me the most?.. It's the fact that I didn't have the chance to witness whatever that had happened to you.. I was not there when you suffered.. I wasn't there when you gave birth, I wasn't there when you have sleepless nights because of our son,I wasn't there when our son took his first footstep. I wasn't there when JunKi say the first word.. I messed up bigtime. I wasn't there in all that memorable moments.. What did I do to deserve this pain Jin?"

Jin shook his head.

He keep biting his lips because he felt guilty.

And then he face Jungkook once again..