31

The next morning, Jin had a very bad start because again, he vomits like crazy.

And Jungkook was beside him, helping him out by rubbing his back and wiping his sweats.

Kissing his cheek and calming him down.

Jin smiled a bit.

Jin missed this when the time he conceived JunKi and it was like a dream come true, that Jungkook is beside him whatever happens, it's feel priceless.

The road towards to be parent again is never easy, it is rocky and stumpy but now, he had Jungkook beside him. That makes him feel happy and satisfied.

"Jin.. We will postpone our trip.. You are not fine." Jungkook carried him again to the bed.

"I'm okay.. I missed a lot of bonding with you and our son, it's time to give him this happiness.. Our JunKi missed a lot of it. He deserves to be happy and to experience a family bond. And this morning sickness won't stop that. I'm fine.. I just need tea, and a
pancake with honey syrup.. I'm so hungry baby." Jin whine while clinging on Jungkook's neck.

"Okay.. Whatever my Jin wants, he will get.. Now let me go so I can cook.." Jungkook chuckled when Jin hugged him tighter. "I thought you are hungry.. "

"I am.. hungry.. For.. .. uhmm-- Something.." Jin murmured while sniffing Jungkook's neck.

"Ah uh.. We will be late for our flight. I promise to stuff you with my junior in our in hotel for a new experience." Jungkook snickered said.

"I'll expect that.. go on.. cook.. And wake up our son to prepare.. I'll sleep again. I love you Jungkook's." Jin murmured then he covered himself with the comforter and he snooze off.

"I love you too my Jin. "Jungkook chuckled and fix the comforter covering Jin and he left the room to cook.

He's mixing the batter when JunKi woke up.
And Jungkook made his son breakfast and he bring the pancake to their room for Jin.

After they eated, they prepared for their trip, they will use the private aircraft for Jeju trip.

The trip took one hour to Jeju from Busan and their book entire in Seogwipo-si in Jeju .. A fine lodging private house

Their son JunKi is very happy, his eyes are glittering while they stroll around, his both hands are holding his parents hands

JunKi look a view of facing house was a beach.

Both his parents look at each other, they share a knowing look, and the
both smiled.
They won't miss this happy moment enjoy.

Jungkook capture every moment when he son giggle around the beach.

"Thank you for this , Jungkook " Jin said

"No , but thank you for this chance and take care of you .." Jungkook said and he kissed Jin forehead