Treasure Hunting Gone Wrong

"Look! I found another coin!" Asuna yelled as she ran over toward the shining object.

"I see another over there!" Alexa said, running over toward hers.

For the last ten minutes since Asuna and Alexa left the restaurant, they have done nothing but relic hunt. They've found more coins, jewels, necklaces, and so on since they began.

"Kirito was right, getting sucked into this was bad!" Asuna said as she picked up another necklace, with a few gems.

"I wonder if Sinon or Kirito got addicted to hunting during the beta," Alexa said, walking back over with some coins and a necklace.

"ONE of them had to, and I'm willing to bet it was Kirito. Sinon doesn't seem the type who'd treasure hunt." Asuna said.

"No, she doesn't..." Alexa mumbled.

"Something wrong, Alexa?"

"N-No, it's nothing."

Before Asuna could say something, she looked over to see another player in the distance who was digging around the area.

"I think someone else has decided to join us," Asuna said, laughing a little.

"M-Maybe we can...you know....ask them to join us for the time...?" Alexa mumbled.

"I guess we could. I hope Kirito won't mind a new player in our party for a short." Asuna said as she turned back toward the other player, now walking toward them.

"Huh-Who's there!" the player said, turning toward the two girls.

"H-Hi there! We mean no threat! We just saw you over here hunting for something, so we thought we'd come over to see." Asuna said.

Alexa would look at the player Asuna was talking to. The player was feminine with short dandelion hair, while in a blue and black attire, with a short blue coat. Her weapon of choice seemed to be a dagger.

"A-Are you....relic hunting by any chance?" Alexa spoke up.

"Huh? Yeah, I am. What's it to you?" the player said.

"W-Well....I thought.....you know....we could....form a group together....and split our findings together?" Alexa said.

"Yeah, sorry. Treasure Hunters don't share the treasure they find"

"O-Oh...."

"Treasure Hunter? You know there are no roles or jobs like that in SAO?" Asuna said.

"I know, and so what? If I want to be a treasure hunter, then I'll be one. It ain't hurting anyone." The player said.

"I take it you're a solo player then?" Asuna asked.

"Yeah, I am."

"C-Come on Asuna....l-let's leave her be...." Alexa mumbled.

"But-"

"S-She'll be fine...."

"....Okay....sorry for disturbing you...miss-"

"Philia."

"Right, sorry for disturbing you, Philia," Asuna said, bowing a little.

"It's fine....just don't do it again!" Philia said as she ran off.

"Guess we'll go back on our hunt then," Asuna said as she turned around.

———————————————————————

"How was treasure hunting girls?" Kirito asked as he moved out of the way.

"Lots of fun, me and Alexa got ourselves a lot of gold coins, necklaces, rubies, and jeweral," Asuna said, walking into the parties Inn room. Alexa follows behind. Both girls would dump all they collected on the table. Sinon looked up from the bed to see the pile of treasure the two girls collected.