Childhood💛

Our story starts on the tiny streets of Delhi, 

There we see a small boy around 6, it seemed like he was waiting for something or someone... Suddenly he heard a voice he was longing for," Devanshu...I am here", hearing her his eyes shined, He made a pouty face and asked, "Banu...Kaha thi tu, I was waiting for you." 

She smiled a little ,"Sorry yaar, I went to market with Dadi, Anyways Woh aagaya kya?" "Nahi to, let's wait for him," devansh replied "Okay" Bani nodded, 

After some time they heard a sound, both smiled widely......It was there favorite Kulfiwale Bhaiya....they went to him and got there favorite kulfis..

bani - tune konsi le?

devansh- Keser, aur tune? 

Bani- mava malai, can I try yours?        devansh-NO      Bani- please yaar....       devansh-NO, no no..

Bani snatched his kulfi and took a big bite of it, devansh glare at her while she was busy in her kulfi, but seeing her eating kulfi like a baby he laughed at her and tease he for a good amount of time... 

they spent there evening playing in there favorite park and later went to  shiv temple behind there house for arti because its there routine to attend the evening arti together... 

Some information- Bani and Devansh are neighbors and they know each other since birth and also there families are friends with each other. 

      well that's the first episode of My Only Love...., how everyone enjoyed it, I am building up the story so might take 2 more episodes,So be patient and keep supporting me..

~BriRao💜