Feelings💖

*Don't play song*

Bani's pov,

I don't know when it started, but all I know is the feeling was euphoric, it started during our high school  years.....

flashback.... 

During their teenage years both bani and devansh became bestfriends, you would always see them together during ganesh chathurthi, holi, janamasthami or shivratri, they are always doing or planning something together...

As their friendship grew their friend circle grew too..Bani had many friends in school and she had three all time advisers ( her friends😉)  Prachi, Anshri and jiva were her support systems,while devansh had friends but some of his friends were not good and by not good I mean undisciplined, uncultured and would objectifie women, though devansh didn't mind them but they had some influence on him.....

*play the song*

Meanwhile, Bani was falling for him, she didn't realize her feelings for him were something more then just friends, though he was clumsy, hyper active and loved different things total different from her but She loved the way he would look at her when she talks about silly things, the way he would laugh at her when she does funny things, the way he would ask her about her day....

All this things meant a lot to her...

One day he brought a puppy for her, he knew how much she adores dogs, both of them would play with puppy take care of it and at night they loved to look at the stars  sitting together on their spot...

They would go on late night walks... moon witness there friendship during childhood and was about to witness a love story, the cold breeze of night and the moon light gave feeling of euphoria, it made both of them forget about everything it was just them, they would bicker a lot but at the end of the day, they were together looking at the moon....

As the days passed Bani realised her feelings, she realized that what she feels about him is more then friendship, she realized that she likes him more then just friends, the way she felt when he is with her, she started noticing how her heart skips beat when he makes eye contact with her,how he shutters when he is lying before she used to find it annoying but now she finds it cute , she loves how he is passionate about everything...

He taught her skating, he would always make sure that she didn't hurt her self while learning, whenever she would fall he would be the one to pick her up, they would skate for hours, they would laugh, Crack jokes on each other,She would force him to draw or paint something with her as this was her favorite thing to do later she would be laughing at his drawing......

This might look small or something friends do, but for bani it was everything she wanted and his presence was making her life more beautiful, this was magical the feeling of first love was magical, the moments you saw were their moments......

But....

oneday.,

Devansh-"Bani, I am sorry, I am hiding something from you, Mujhe Teri madad chahiye"

Bani-"kya chupa rahe ho tu?"

Devansh-"Wo... ilikesomeone"

Bani-"kya ?"

Devansh-" mujhe koi pasand Hai!!"

Well that was it for this part, I hope you like it.... Stay tuned to find out what turn our story takes in future.....see you soon💖

~BriRao💜