Heartbrake 💔

Don't play the song

Bani's pov 

when he said he liked someone, I was too young to understand what I felt that time but, Now I can say that it felt like heartbrake, it was my first heartbrake when I didn't even knew the meaning of heartbreak, Only I know how I survived during those days.....

flashback

Devansh- Mujhe koi pasand hai 

Bani- t..tu mazak Kar raha hai...na...(with numb expression)

Devansh-Nai yaar, I am serious, I like someone(clueless) 

Bani-A..achha kon hai voh? aur tu..tujhe toh relationship main koi intrest nahi ta na...( holding tears) 

Devansh-voh, well you know I can't hide things from you, maire sare dosto ke gf hai aur voh Har bar Mujhe taunt marte hai, pehle to main kuch nahi bola but then voh Mujhe gay aur kya kuch bolne lage to-( bani spoke in between) 

Bani- Vah!!, Woh tujhe itna sab bole aur tu chup raha aur tune kuch kaha bhi nahi, Aur kya Bola tune dost.. Ase logo ko tu dost bol ke dosti ke insult mat kar, Tujhe Mujhe keh na Tha main bat karti unse!! (Controlling her anger)

Devansh- This is the reason I didn't tell you anything, Mujhe Pata Tha ki tu gussa karegi aur gusse main unhe kya kya kahegi... and I don't want them to think I need a girl's help, to solve my problems...(Sad and guilty) 

Bani- Tu..tu kya bol raha hai ...tujhe kya ho gaya hai, Pehle to Har choti bat pe Mujhe advice leta tha, pehle to hum sab problems ko sath me solve karte the, pehle toh tu..tu mujh se help magne se darta nahi tha, you changed dev.....( with teary eyes)

Devansh- Bani..i ... I am sorry..(in low voice) 

Bani- why are you sorry... Anyways you wanted my help regarding something right  holding her tears and with the fakest smile ever) 

Devansh-Woh.. Meri dosto ne Kal Mujhe ek ladki se milvaya, voh mare school se he hai and she has a crush on me and she wants to be in a relationship with me, she is sweet and I think I like-(Bani spoke in between as she don't want to listen what he was about to say)

Bani-Get to the point, what do you want me to do(with a cold expression)

Devansh- I want some tips to impress her and prove my friends that I can be the best bf...

Bani-I..I need to go I..I have test tomorrow I will give you the tips tomorrow....

play the song

She ran into her room as she don't want him to see her cry....  she felt pain in her chest she was new to this feeling she just wanted to cry, the moment she closed the door she cried she felt broken from inside.... The friend whom she cared for more then herself was not comfortable with her anymore... She hated the fact that he was unable to share things with her.....Her life became upside down, Her best friend changed... her crush wanted tips from her to impress someone else.....it felt like her beautiful and warm world became dark and cold....

The feeling of first love was indeed beautiful but the feeling of first heartbrake was more terrifing... Thought of seeing him with someone else, Someone else becoming the reason of his smile, Seeing warmth and affection in his eyes for someone else....All this thought were killing her form inside...

She didn't know how to face him... how to hold on to her emotions...how to hold her tears in front of him and most importantly how to keep smiling even when she is in pain....

Few days later

This days Bani started ignoring him because she was unable to face him after what happened the other day...she isolated her self from everyone, He knew something was off about her behavior but he shrugged it off.....

At evening she went for arti without him as she didn't want to hurt herself...

but he showed up..

Devansh-Hi, bani...itne din se kaha thi tu?( worried)

Bani- I was not feeling well ( lied )

Devansh-tujhe batana tha na, I thought you were avoid me as I didn't tell you earlier about all that, Mujhe laga ke tu rooth gayi hai...

Bani- Pagal...koi aapne best friend se rooth ta hai, Mujhe kise baat ka bura nahi laga...overthink mat kar( with a fake smile) 

Devansh- Anyways I am in a relationship with haily....(With a wide smile) 

Bani's heart skipped a beat and her eyes became teary

she started shuttering....

Bani- oh...go..good for you and he..her...con..congratulations..(controlling her tears)

Only Bani know how much she cried that day, that evening she just cried....cried....and cried....

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, stay tuned and become a part of their journey....

~BriRao💜