Friendship💙

As the years passed, the friendship between Bani and Devansh grew more and stronger

During there middle school years both had a routine, as they were in different schools and had different school timings they didn't get much time to spend together, But that didn't affect there friendship.

after coming from school, around 4:30 devansh would come up to bani's living room window and would call out for her,"bani... chal na khelte hai! bani.." and hearing his voice she would run out of the house with speed of light..

They play  hide and seek, badminton and then would ride there bicycle and what not.... they had their own little world which was filled with happiness and fun... 

Their parents were busy in their jobs, his father had a shop and mother was a teacher and her parents were government employees, so most of the time grandparents looked after them, Both dev and Bani loved there grandparents, Bani loved her dadi so much and she was her bestfriend before she even knew the meaning of bestfriend, Devansh also loved his grandparents alot and they also adore him, both grandmothers used to take bani and dev to their favorite garden on weekends..

During sunsets bani and dev would go to shiv temple for aarti and after retuning home they would do there homework both perform very good academically and parents were satisfied with their results

After there dinner they would meet again they would sit on the wall of there backyard(well it was not big about 3'feet only) wall was a partition between the two houses, it was their spot where they talk about their day in school, what are their plans for sunday and what are they planning for vacation...

At this point of time there life was perfect but only their fate knew what was coming up in near future.

Stay tuned to find out.... Hope you loved the chapter, story is still building up so,some of you might feel bore but i will try my best to give you all the best content....... thanks for reading.

~Brirao💜