Chapter ten

Summer

I went home disturbed about what antonio did earlier today and it was not pleasing.

I get the fact that he's mom's dead and he's undergoing a trauma but that doesn't give him the opportunity to mess around with anyone and be coldhearted like this.

Well tomorrow's friday we've got a race, lucky for us. Sarcasm alert.

****

In the morning i heard some murmuring downstairs indicating that my parents are back.

Thank god finally, life's been hell without them can't live a moment without them.

Wait on a sec!.

My parents have only being absent for two days and i'm already a living hell. What does antonio feel? And how does he live?.

I snapped myself out of those thoughts and went downstairs.

"Hello sunshine" mom said excitedly from the kitchen.

"Hi guys" i said in a low tone.

"And why do you sound like that this morning?" mom asked walking towards me.

Yeah why am i like this, i feel really sorry for antonio.

"Nothing just tired from the exhaustion lately" i replied receiving a hug from my mom.

"Well i'm sorry we haven't being around lately" mom said with her hands on my cheeks.

"Yeah it's alright, anyway heather was around keeping me company" i replied taking a seat.

"Hmmm" What's all mom said and went up and as for dad he was too busy to get engrossed in a discussion.

I didn't even bother to have breakfast so i just carried an apple and left.

This time around i took the bus, i didn't wait for mom.

****

"Girl i haven't been able to have a rest of mind since what happened yesterday" i whispered to heather while we were in the biology class.

"I also kept thinking about it" she replied and we all sighed.

I wasn't able to concentrate at all today and i didn't see antonio anywhere around.

When biology was over, next on the schedule was gym and we're going to be in gym for the rest of the day.

"Heather i haven't seen antonio anywhere around today" i said to heather while we were heading to the change room.

"Yeah me too, i hope everything's fine with him" heather replied.

"Yeah me too" i sighed.

****

We went to gym and saw everyone warming up for the race, and i was hit.

I saw a girl giving me an evil look, she looks familiar.

Ohhhh she's the girl from the party who gave me dirty looks throughout the party since when i had a dance with antonio.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh i'm sorry i didn't see that coming" she replied in a high pitched voice which was annoying.

"Next time watch where you're walking" she said and walked out.

Hey that's rude!.

"Don't mind her, the name's frida she just joined recently and she's already making trouble" heather explained.

"She's also a spoilt brat who keeps feeling herself" she added and i sighed.

"Whatever let her just try to stay out of my way, cause right now i can kill"  i said and heather gave me an eye.

"You look serious!" Heather exclaimed.

"Yeah i am".

And we also started training for the race.

****

About forty whole minutes of training the race finally took place, heather and i were among the ones playing last.

And after a while we played i was first and heather was third.

We didn't feel like taking the bus today so we just walked.

On our way a black Mercedes looking new and shiny stopped in front of us gotta admit the car is hot.

And to our surprise antonio came out of the car looking more hot than ever, his black hair flying around, his brown eyes looking straight at me and i restrained myself from looking again.

Heather looked with her jaw down.

Psst i also agree he looks hot.

"I would like to talk to you guys tomorrow, at the mansion you went trying to inquire about me" he said angrily and drove away.

Heather and i stared at each other for a while and without saying anything we parted ways.

Later when i got home, there was no one so i have free time to think.

I sat on the couch and sighed with different thoughts running through my head.

What does he want? And what's the purpose of going there?, all these thoughts ran through my head.

Is it really true i interfered in someone's worries?

A/N

I'm soooooo sorry guys like i said being busy lately and kind of sick so please manage the short chapters.

And please don't forget to vote and comment.